Chapter 4

They Take her to the royal Palace . And here she is now ..... She didn't like this life after coming back from that awesome Place .... Where the person give time to each other ..... Love each other ... Care of each other . Not like this ....  A prison life ... Where have to do only what elders  and Royal life want !!!! She closed her eyes as one of the girls put crown on her head . She remember that day .... When Aladdin make her ready as it was his mother's birthday and they decided to celebrate both of them birthday of his mother and her ...... As i don't remember my brithday ..... !!! He had made a crown of beautiful flowers  and put on her  head !!! Then her friend put that earring on her ears .....
And she remembers his touch when he put the flowers on her earlobs ......!!! A beautiful little pair of white Jasmin ..... Perfectly fitted there ... !!!  There wasn't much type of effect when doing so ..... But when today she is remembering all this ....
There is other feel ......!!!!

And so list when on... How her Aladdin made her wear that haar of little Jasmins ..... And finally  he put on a ring ...... !!! A beautiful ring .... !!!!

She open her eyes ..... As her friend ask " princess " ! And tears roll down from her eyes ..... But she quickly wiped it ..... Other didn't get much effect from that ....!

She look up once in the mirror and found her all dressed up beautiful in the bridal wear .....!!! But not more than that when her love makes her ready ...... !!!! They all left her alone .... !! She started crying bitterly . Finally having herself alone in this big room of princess .... !!! She want to run away from here .... To be with her love ... !!! She wants to run away from here .... To be with her love. .. !! But no there isn't chance her dad had blocked all her ways to escape ....!! She sat there crying and sobbing uncontrollably .....!!! Suddenly her head started spinning ..... Her views started going blur ... Yaa .. she still not able to put pressure on her mind by keep on thinking and crying ....!! She was going to fall from chair when .... Strong pair of arms hold her tightly ...!!!!

!!!!