Trapped

Elena has been trapped in the small room for over 2 weeks now. She had been tortured over and over again by Kai Parker and she was in a lot of pain. She had multiple bruises on her wrists and arms from where he grabbed her and many cuts and scratches from Kai wanting to hurt her. She had a gash on her forehead and a deep wound on her leg. She was basically covered in her own blood. At beginning she would sob and scream but now all she feels is numb and is just waiting to die.

Elena heard a large bang from outside her room and assumed it was Kai coming to collect her for her daily dose of torture. That was until Kai opened the door and threw a body in the room with her. He laughed wickedly and slammed the door shut, causing Elena to jump. She looked down at the body and noticed a boy around her age. She knelt down and looked at his face, realising it was the one and only Kol Mikaelson. She gasped and jumped back. She quickly realised she wasn't in a good situation, a probably very angry and hungry vampire in a room with a defenceless human covered in blood. For the first time in 2 weeks she actually felt scared and started to panic, her time here she realised Kai wouldn't kill her only torture but she didn't know about Kol.

When she looked down at him, she thought he looked cute. The legendary Kol knocked out by a witch. Kinda funny she thought to herself. She noticed a few strands of hair out of place and unconsciously went to move them. She softly smiled and went to move her
hand away , that was until Kol grabbed her hand and pulled her back. Elena gasped and tried to pull back. "Relax darling, I can control myself" she let out a breath of relief and snatched her hand back. She went to go sit back on the bed and Kol stood up. When he actually looked at her we was in shock. She was from head to toe covered in blood "woah, darling what happened to you?" Elena just looked at him and then at the floor

Kol then noticed the injuries on Elena and gasped " Elena?! Who gave you those injuries?!" She didn't look at him she just mumbled "the same person who trapped you in here" kol then looked around him and only then noticed he was indeed trapped. Kol then looked back at Elena and slowly walked towards here. Elena looked at him "what are you doing?" Kol just sat next to her and bit his wrist, then slowly brought it up to her . She looked in his eyes and then took his wrist.

The second she stared drinking she fell into a trance. She grabbed her wrist and fell back into Kol. Kol let out a chuckle and was feeling pure bliss from the feeling of Elena drinking his blood. He grabbed her waist and laid his head on hers, he almost groaned after hearing Elena let out a small moan. He smiled knowing she felt the same way. A few minutes more of this and she pulled back, her back was leaned against his front and her head leaned against his shoulder. Herself and kol were breathing heavily and Elena eventually took her head of his shoulder. " thank you" she quietly said to him. She was confused for what just happened, she was human so why did it feel so good drinking kol's blood.

The rest of the day the two did not say another word and was used by Elena leaning against the wall and kol just staring at her, thinking about what happened a few hours ago. He could smell Elena's blood and it was driving him crazy. Elena stood up probably to stretch her legs and he couldn't hold back anymore. He sped towards her and pushed her into the wall, he pinned her wrists above her head and was standing in between her legs. Elena gasped and looked into kol's eyes. "Kol?" He didn't respond he just stared at her and then looked down to her lips. He could hear her heart beating like mad and he was going crazy. " Kol? Wait... are you hungry?" Kol looked shocked when he saw she had tilted her head so that he could easily bite into her. He looked at her as to say are you sure, she nodded and closed her eyes.

Kol gently kissed her neck and then bit her, drinking her blood. Elena moaned, she thought it was going to hurt but instead it was pure pleasure. Kol grunted and pressed his body closer to hers and continued to drink. He held her wrists more tightly and smiled for the second time when he heard Elena moaned again. Elena attempted to move her hands but kol wouldn't allow it and Elena moaned. After a few more minutes of drinking he retracted his fangs,kissed her neck and pulled away. She whimpered at the lost of contact.He then began leaving trails of kiss on her neck and jawline all the way up to her lips.

She stared at him and he kissed her, she was shocked. Kol Mikaelson just kissed her and was about to pull away due to her not kissing back. Just as he was she moaned and kissed back. His hands left her wrist and slid down to her waist, she then moved her hands and moved them to his hair, gripping it slightly. Kol grunted.

Elena pulled back due to needing to breath and kol rested his forehead against hers and smiled. "Kol?" Elena said quietly "yes darling?"
Kol then pulled back to look at her, he smirked at the sight of her. Her lips were swollen and her neck had multiple marks on it,Her hair was messed up and he liked the fact he did that to her . "What was that?" Elena looked into his eyes and smiled. " No idea darling, no idea" he smiled at her and pulled away from her. She sat down on the bed and smiled once again.

Soon after, they heard voices. Kol jumped up and started banging on the door, trying to get someone to hear him. Elena just sat there. It all happened so fast, one minute she was sitting on the bed and the next Kol had grabbed her and sped out. She looked around at her new surroundings and noticed she was in the Mikaelson's house. Then she noticed Kol in front of her, his hands on her waist. "Hey, it's ok, we're free now. when was the last time you ate?" He said in a calming voice. He had only been there for a day and didn't know how long elena had been trapped. " a week?" She said as a question, she couldn't actually remember when. "ok here's what we're gonna do, you are gonna go upstairs and have a showers and put on some blood free clothes and when you come downstairs you will eat and we can watch a film,ok?" Elena nodded and began walking upstairs "Kol?" He looked up at her "yea" she smiled "thank you" he smiled back and nodded

Elena had made her way upstairs and had a shower. She was sure Kol wouldn't mind her borrowing his shirt and so she wore it. It smelled of him, it reached longer than mid thigh and so she didn't bother with shorts. She walked downstairs and saw Kol in the kitchen plating up chocolate chip pancakes. He could her coming in the kitchen and smiled. Kol turned around and saw her in his shirt, he smirked at that. "Hey" he didn't realise he was staring and quickly looked away "hi, I made chocolate chip pancakes" he smiled when she smiled, he could tell she was hungry " thank you"

After they ate, Elena and Kol watched a film and Elena. She was leaning against his shoulder and his arm was wrapped round her waist. Elena stood up " Kol, thank you for helping me today, I guess I should get going"she smiled at him and kissed his cheek. Kol frowned, he didn't want her to go. He liked knowing she was safe and he liked being around her. He felt the need to protect her and care for her. "No" he said and grabbed her waist and sped them off to his room. He gently placed her on his bed and climbed on top of her. "Kol?" She tilted her head and parted her lips slightly, he thought she looked adorable. When he noticed she was trying to slip away he pinned her wrist above her head. He growled "no, I'm not letting you go anywhere" He expected her to be scared but instead she smiled and said "why not?" Kol didn't really know what to say and instead he leaned down and placed his lips onto her own. She moaned into the kiss.Kol rolled off her and snaked his hand around her waist pulling her Into him. He kissed her forehead and she smiled "goodnight Kol" Elena Closed her eyes and relaxed "goodnight darling" Kol smiled and they both fell asleep

Fist one <3, enjoy! Comment any ideas you want me to do