Geteway

Elena and kol have been secretly dating for some time now. They knew that if anyone found out they would not approve and kol would most likely be daggered for harming klaus's precious doppelgänger, even if she was a vampire now. Elena was scared, she knew it was only a matter of time before they were caught. Kol was planning on going away, some where far and he wanted Elena to come with him, of course Elena agreed.

Elena was on her bed thinking about past events when she didn't notice kol had come through the window. When she heard the sound of harsh winds she snapped out of her trance and immediately stood up, knowing it was a vampire. "Hello?" When she said that kol had snaked his hands around her waist and pretended to bite her, in reality he just kissed her neck and grazed it with his fangs. Elena moaned and turned around, she kissed his lips and smiled. "Hi" he breathed out, she was truly happy with kol and was scared for when it would all come crashing down. "Hi" kol smiled.

Elena pulled away from kol and sat on her bed again, she sighed. "So darling, how would you feel if me and you took a little trip far away from mystic falls?" She smiled at the thought of just him on her living together. " hmmmmm, let me think about that.... yes" kol chuckled and pecked her lips. He sat next to her and put his hands on her waist whilst she put her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "I was thinking Spain or Paris? I know you've always wanted to go there" she smiled at the fact that he had remembered "sounds amazing, just you and me what could go wrong" kol laughed and kissed her forehead.

The next couple of days were spent planning there getaway. They were planning on going later that night, Elena had a small bag packed with a few essential items, whatever they needed , they could buy in Paris. She was excited, she was finally getting away from mystic falls and was going to Paris with the person she loves. On the lead up to their trip, Elena started to distance herself from her friends, not like they noticed anyway. Since Elena had been turned into a vampire, they began avoiding or ignoring her. Not that she minded, it just proves that no matter how supportive of them she was for when they changed, her friends and family only wanted human Elena. She sighed but knew she still had once person with her and that was kol.

Kol was happy. He was going to Paris with the love of his life. He knew they would get caught sooner or later and he was prepared. Klaus would not be happy and most likely dagger him. Klaus had developed some feelings towards the doppelgänger and he would be angered to know she was already with his brother. Kol had everything planned, when klaus or whoever else comes for them, they would think kol was compelling Elena. He knew that if they thought Elena was being compelled they wouldn't harm her and her safety is his number one priority.

It was dark out and the sun had gone down. Elena and kol had just passed the leaving mystic falls sign and they couldn't be happier. Elena rested her head against the cool glass and smiled to herself. Her thoughts were running wild about the endless torture klaus would cause kol and herself if he knew. Elena closed her eyes and began slipping into a pit of darkness. She had fell asleep.

Kol was driving toward his private plane with Elena in the seat next to him. He was happy, Elena and him would be able to spend all the time in the world together without the fear of anyone judging them. At most he knew they had around 2 months before they were found. He had found a witch to put a cloaking spell on the two and a protection spell on Elena. He wanted her to be safe when he wasn't around and with the dangers of the world  he doubt that would be possible. His mind wandered off to what would happen if he wasn't there to protect Elena, he shaked his head getting rid of the thoughts of Elena being hurt. He glanced at her and realised she had fell asleep.

When they arrived at their destination, he went to pick up Elena bridal style careful not to wake her  and carried her to the plane. He gently laid her on the bed and took of her shoes, he covered her with the blankets and kissed her forehead. He went to go tell the pilot which country they was going to and then climbed into the bed with Elena. She stirred and snuggled into kol. Kol smiled and looked down at her,eventually falling asleep dreaming about the love of his life.

Hope you enjoy <3!
Question:Kolena or klena?
Answer: kolena