Chapter 1: you smell nice

Mina's on her last year of high school and school is getting more lifeless for her.

Usually students enjoy their last year of highschool and make the most of it, then there's Mina sitting beside to her best friend Sana talking about how all the boys they've dated never worked out.

"well maybe they were just not our type??" Sana plays with her nails "look I got my nails done yesterday-"

"then why did we dated them? Why did we waste our time with them?" Mina licked her lips and tasted ketchup. "what the heck was that ketchup on my lips and you didn't even tell me-"

"shhhh!" Sana stood up. "I felt something"

"what?" Mina said and still wiping her lips.

"I think my crush just walked past our classroom" Sana said then she quickly run to their door to look for her crush, yes she was right it was her crush who just passed by. "my spider sense never really fails me"

"shut up you're not spiderman"

Mina always asked Sana the same question everyday "why did the boys we dated never worked out for us" when in fact she already know the answer.

She has her eyes in one person already ever since freshmen. Mina is sure a loyal girl.

"ahhh seokjin-"

"MINA PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONFESSION!!"

"MINA I LIKE YOU SO MUCH WHY WON'T YOU LIKE ME BACK!"

"MINA! MINA!"

Another day, another running session for Mina away from her unwanted admirers. The only time of the day to test her endurance and she's getting tired and sick of it.

She needs to date again so that her admirers will stop... well depends on how long this dating thing will last with- she still don't know who.

"Mina that was a long run why the fuck did you grab me?!" Sana said while panting. Mina gestured to sit at the bench with a table that is in front of them, beside of it is a big tree, a good shady area when the sun is out. Mina wondered why she never saw this place before when in fact its just in front of their football field. Nice view when football players have their practice.

"I like this spot, we should hangout here more often-"

"this is our spot" there's a pale girl standing in front of Mina and looking at her emotionless. Mina feels like this girl was looking through her soul.

"go away"

What makes her think that this is their spot. "what if I won't?" Mina smirked.