Chapter 6

Kindly click the vote button before reading.
Thanks :))

Zayn Evans

"Please have a seat, uncle. Fancy a cuppa?" I asked as I saw uncle Arthur, my dad's younger brother who is also my favourite uncle.

"What are you upto now Zayn?"

"What do you mean uncle?"

"Why'd you need a girl's information anyway? What's going on? Is it serious?" He asked, getting comfortable on the couch.

"Do you think it's serious?" I asked him, raising my brows at him.

"Yes cause you did not ask for information about the chairman Wilson but his daughter. Why?" He questioned again. He is not letting this go, is he? Wait? Does that mean?

"Is this the same Alex Wilson my dad did business with?" I asked, leaning forward, observing his features.

"Yes." He said, his tone calm and unwavering.

"If her dad is a business partner with us, that means she's filthy rich, right?" I said, running my fingers through my hair.

"As filthy as you. What's the matter?" This old man needs to chill.

"She joined our school uncle and I had an encounter with her and was just curious about her. Nothing else." I said.

"Curious enough to ask me to run a background check on her? I won't buy it,"he snapped.

"I swear, uncle. Nothing more nothing less. You have to believe me!"

"It would be a huge problem if they found out that we had run a background check on someone who has such a high profile like her. Have that in mind, Zayn." He said, warning, lacing his tone.

"Don't forget that we are Evans' uncle. Nothing slips past me, I can assure you."

He then handed over a file, a black sleek leather folder and I took it gladly.

"Thanks uncle, and please have in mind to never tell this to dad. He'd be unnecessarily worried." I said the same thing to him a hundredth time. I don't want this to go to dad's ears.

"I won't, unless you create a situation for me to tell him. Have that in mind." He said as he stood up to which I just nodded. He straightened his suit and gave me a curt nod before making his way out. I opened the file and read her details.

'Aurora Wilson. Daughter of Mr. Alex Wilson'

I've heard dad talk about how great and elite the Wilson's are but he surely doesn't know the existence of the brat, Aurora. She's a shame. I continued reading, 'Ms.Wilson is the younger daughter of Mr.Alex Wilson. She has two siblings, an elder sister Ms.Ariana Wilson,  who is a doctor and a younger brother, Mister Bryan Wilson who is in 7th year of school.'

Okay she has a doctor sibling? Alright, quite good family stuff and then my eyes drifted to her residence and my lips curled into a tiny smirk. She resides only at a distance of 10 mins from where I live so there are plenty of chances that I can encounter her. Plenty of chances, plenty more ways to mess around. I continued reading about her family members and some other details about the brat.

Her favourite colour is black and she uses a black Porsche which was her birthday gift from her dad and undeniably her favourite car. Noted.

She lives with her parents who go on and off to the States to visit their eldest daughter who is a doctor, getting ready to run their own chain of hospitals. Her youngest brother is in boarding school.