Astolfo x Male Reader part 2

No, this couldn't be it. He found someone he really likes to be around him. Someone who made him feeling more then friendship. The way he spoke, his gestures were something he really loved. Even if they met just hours ago, he wanted more.

With that he left enough money for the services, ran outside. Casted a horn and blew right into it causing the surrounding birds to flew from their nightspot.

Astolfo: Hypogriff!! - He waved at his companion as the mystic creature bursted through the streets of Sinjuku picking up the pink haired boy. - All right! Off to him! - With that the beast flew up into the air, granting both of them a better view.

They scanned the surrounding area for minutes when suddenly Astolfo got sight of (Y/N). While getting...beaten up?!?

Astolfo: Hypogriff, we need to help him. - The only answer he got was the speed at which they flew to him. Appearing above (Y/N). Like the blonde prince on the white horse. Only that this time the prince was pink and way cooler.

(Y/N): Astolfo, what are you doing..here? - He almost felt unconscious of the beat.

Astolfo: I'm here to save you! And now bad guys, get ready... - But for his surprise all of the enemy got beaten up by Hypogriff showing off she too liked the one Astolfo fell for.

(Y/N): What an awesome cre...- With that he felt to the ground.

When he woke up he were in his apartmant..wait what? How did he got there? What did just happen? What happened to Astolfo? As the question just popped in his mind he was suddenly interrupted by a mid-loud coughing.

(Y/N): Oh Astolfo, hi...! - He said while scratching the back of his head and smiling weekly.

Astolfo: Don't "Hi" at me...you really made my heart race for sure in these past days...! - He teard up a Little. - You see, when Hypogriff beat them up, you felt in coma. Luckily you still had some of your documents with you therefore I could bring you home. - Now he was smiling while looking shiner than a thousand Sun. - I hope you don't mind me here...Here, I found your glasses on your working desk!

(Y/N): Thank you Astolfo..- He put them up, getting the first ever clear view of him. What made him blush like hell in an instant. - You really look gorgeous..

Astoflo: Even if I'm a guy? - He asked tilting his head.

(Y/N): Y-yea...I really find you stunning. - As soon as he said this he placed his hands in-front his mouth, hiding it while looking away.

Astolfo: Hey..-He started, his voice was calming like cool wind in the burning summer. It is fine..to be honest, I really like you (Y/N).

(Y/N): Then..can I..have a Kiss? - Now he was burning from embarrassment. But Astolfo's lips made contact with his anyway, calming him down, melting him.

Astolfo: Of course you can! - Now both smiling at each other..yeah this could work out.

Suddenly Hypogriff put his head through the open windows, winking at (Y/N).

With that Astolfo suddenly jumped into (Y/N) neck placing his hands all around him.

Astolfo: I was first!! Bleh!! - Pulling his tongue into Hypogriff, earning a honest giggle from his lover.

--Author's note: Second part done, yay! :D Now unto the next one...but caution, its gonna be a lewd lemon! I know..Gae (bolg hehe) c: --