Chapter 1

I don't own One piece or it's characters :)

I just wanted to make something clear so you guys won't have trouble while reading, this story is gonna be told through the writer's point of view so when there is a sentence like this in the story: 

'This guy is super annoying!'  

with those mark in the beginning and the end of sentence, it means this is the character's thoughts. with that out of the way, i hope you enjoy the story :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Night had fallen. Not a sound could be heard but the whistling wind. The streets appeared to be silver under the full moon. It would have been a beautiful scene, had it not been for the shadows that hid behind houses and the trees, slowly stretching out their claws to scratch the white glow of the moonlight. The town seemed deserted, abandoned, almost haunted. But a young man walked the streets as if he were walking in broad daylight. His pitch black hair reflected the silver light that the moon showered upon him. 

He moved in silence, with a graceful pace that rivaled that of a cat. He was not scared of the night, rather he was enamored by it. It reminded him of her, 'the moon that illuminated his nights'. The silly thought brought a smile to his lips, a smile tinted with longing and nostalgia. His silver eyes a reflection of his solitude... god he missed her...

A light cracking sound broke the silence that flooded the streets, someone had stepped on the dry leaves that filled the town in autumn. His eyes flickered to his side. Whoever they were, he was sure it was a good twenty people at least, they had been following him for a couple days now. He had ignored them, hoping that in time they would show themselves or just go away... but that was not the case. Another cracking sound. He was starting to get annoyed. With a sigh, he stopped walking and waited. Still, no one came out.

"It is quite impolite to stalk someone in the middle of the night, gentlemen... mind coming out so that i can see your faces?" he asked aloud with cold mockery.

Some surprised gasps and curses could be heard behind the shadows of the dark alleys surrounding him. 'Rookies huh?', smirking in amusement. The stalkers finally came out of the dark and surrounded him... there was about twenty of them. He heard a tile break in pieces as it hit the pavement and glanced to the roofs of the houses. 'Make that thirty then'. He sighed. He didn't think of himself to be amazingly strong, violence was not his thing, but still, they were underestimating him quite a bit.

"So you noticed us, Kaze no kei?" a rather big man questioned, voice full of fake mockery. The guy was scared shitless, and he could tell. He smirked. 'These guys are just too much fun.'

"Why of course." he said with a happy voice. "I noticed you about three days ago, when you started following me from the dock."

The big guy paled, but made sure to mutter a curse under his breath, to appear tough... funny guy. The street was filled with the gasps and amazed mutters of the rest of the stalkers. 

'If they were impressed by just that... they really are rookies...' he sighed. Not that he was complaining really. These guys would be really easy to get rid of... but it would be no fun at all... and that was somewhat a matter of disappointment to him. 

"And here i was expecting to enjoy this a little..." he said.

"Well then... I'm in a bit of hurry so I'm afraid I can't stay here to chat with you, ladies." he said with a sly smirk that widened as soon as he heard the enraged response of his stalkers. "It was nice meeting you."