six

"Joohwan, where are you going?"

His wide smile greeted me as he place a soft kiss on my cheeks. "I'll be back soon, I'm going to my parent's house. I go there every weekend, you know that baby".

"Sooyeon, I'll be back don't worry".

He starts the engine before waving goodbye to me. I watch his black suv leave the driveway driving past me.

My phone starts to ring as I smile at the contact name.

"Hi Joohwan's mom, Joohwan is on his way don't worry"

"Joohwan? What do you mean?"

"Isn't he coming over? He has been coming home every weekend"

"Sooyeon...Joohwan hasn't come home since our fight back in Christmas. I was calling to ask you if you have Joohwan's number."

"...huh? What are you talking about?"

--

I felt sick.

Like sick to the point where I felt really nauseous. My palms were sweating and I could feel my pulse rapidly beating. My heart strings were being tugged on. 

I could see his familiar figure walking towards me. Joohwan was walking towards me. 

"Sooyeon it has been a while".

I couldn't look him in the eyes.

"Yeah no shit sherlock".

"You're still as fiesty as ever Yeonie".

"I'm not Yeonie, I'm Sooyeon".

I didn't feel good nor did I wanted to continue this awkward conversation.

"I missed you"

I scoffed as I spat out, "Well I don't"

please go away

He grabbed my arm before glaring at me. "What the fuck is your problem. Why are you being so god damn difficult"

I tried to free my arm loose but his hands gripped me tighter. I could feel my eyes widen and my pulse rapidly beating.

oh not this again please

I managed to whimper out, "...I'm s-sorry"

He tries to grab my arm harder to pull me up from the bench but I kept fighting back. 

His other arm was raised in the air and I flinched.

please don't hit me again 

"What the fuck is going on"

I looked to where the voice was coming from and I could see Jungkook staring at him and I. His expression was a mixture of aggression and confusion. 

Joohwan forcefully tried to pull my arm to lift me up from the bench, but I ended up crashing to the floor. 

Jungkook races to me shoving Joohwan away.

Joohwan angrily yelled, "Sooyeon who the fuck is he".

I didn't have the energy to speak anymore. I was tired. 

I closed my eyes shut hoping this was all an imagination. 

shh he's not there...he's not there

"H-He....Jungkook is m-my.."

"I'm her fucking boyfriend now get lost"

I looked up at Jungkook and holds my hand tightly. Yes, it was that feeling again. It's warm like before. His soft touches felt piping hot against my cool skin. He was so warm.

Joohwan was about to start a fight but a crowd was starting to gather around us. He scoffs before furiously leaving us by kicking the bench leg. I flinched.

Jungkook crouches down to me shielding away the curious eyes around us.

He softly whispers, "hey..", and I could see his warm chestnut eyes looking at me. "are you feeling okay?" 

His soft, endearing voice was radiating with warmth. He was like a heater around my shaking self. I shook my head no as I looked down on my ripped jeans. I could see a few scratches on my knee when I fell down earlier.

Jungkook rubbed my back in circular motions and I leaned in closer to him. My face crashed in between his neck and shoulder.  

"...mhmm you smell nice"

Once again he softly laughs pushing the hair on my face away. His finger tips brushed against my cheeks and my lips trembled.

He turns around with his back facing me ushering me to get on.

"Since I just declared I'm your boyfriend, get on".

"No way, you're going to talk about how heavy I am".

"Sooyeon, come on just get on".

I grumbled before putting my arms around his neck as I was hoisted in the arm again.

"You're heavy".

"Jungkook, shut up".

He laughs as I hugged him closer. He felt warm against me and I found myself smiling.

thank you.

"Now let's go on the ferris wheel".

Jeon Jungkook posted on his story 

🎡🎡

Kim Namjoon and 32 others reacted to this

Comments (15)

Jung Hoseok: omg are you guys at the fair

Yoon Minhee: i was just there!

Kim Taehyung: