•5•

Church service was going on and Chanhee was sweeping the halls when he spotted Juyeon smoking a cigarette outside.

"You are supposed to be in service." Chanhee rolled his eyes.

"I know pretty boy. I needed a smoke break." Juyeon said before taking in the cancerous fumes from the cigarette and blowing out some smoke.

"You are going to die if you keep smoking." Chanhee grabbed the cigarette and threw it on the ground before stepping on it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! That was my last one." Juyeon grabbed the hand Chanhee threw the cigarette with harshly.

"L-Let go of me." Chanhee stuttered.

"First, you ruin my shoes and now you fucking wasted my last cigarette." Juyeon scoffed.

"I didn't know it was your last one! You should stop smoking anyway." Chanhee ripped his hand from Juyeon's grip.

"You are lucky you are cute." Juyeon rolled his eyes.

"I-I am not cute. Can you stop trying to get into my pants?! I don't just do it with any guy ya know."

"So you are gay. Fun. That makes this so much easier." Juyeon smirked.

"Makes what easier?" Chanhee asked confused.

"Nothing pretty boy."

"Can you call me by my name?" Chanhee asked quietly.

"Fine Chanhee." Juyeon smiled.

"You should go to service." Chanhee said opening the door.

"Fine. See you later cutie." Juyeon said before going through the door and walking in the direction of service.

"He is going to be the death of me." Chanhee let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.
-