•18•

Juyeon came out of the bathroom a few minutes later to see Chanhee patiently waiting.

"You took so long." Chanhee groaned.

"You can't even last two seconds so be quiet." Juyeon fired back making Chanhee blush.

"Asshole."

"You curse more when I am around. Why?"

"I guess I feel like I can get away with things easier when I am with you." Chanhee shrugged.

"Stop cursing. Pretty church boys don't do that."

"I don't have to do shit you say." Chanhee stood up and faced Juyeon.

"You don't but you should or you will see what is going to come." Juyeon smirked and moved closer to Chanhee before wrapping an arm around his waist like before.

"What would happen?" Chanhee gulped and looked up to Juyeon.

"You will see." Juyeon grabbed Chanhee's ass lightly and squeezed.

"J-Juyeon." Chanhee said in a warning tone.

"What? Something wrong?" Juyeon smirked and moved his face closer to Chanhee's.

"N-No." Chanhee looked down and blushed.

"So cute." Juyeon made Chanhee look at him and leaned in.

"W-What are you doing?" Chanhee whispered and closed his eyes.

"Juyeon- Oh fuck sorry." Chaeyoung left as quickly as she came.

"Gosh she ruins all my fun." Juyeon sighed and moved away from Chanhee.

"Meanie." Chanhee pouted and sat next to him.

"It is getting late. Let's sleep." Juyeon said ignoring Chanhee's comment.

"Fine." Chanhee mumbled.

"Here put this on." Juyeon threw him some tiny shorts and a big shirt.

"Why do you have these shorts?"

"Got them from a guy I fucked. He left them at my old house and I just kept it." Juyeon said bluntly.

"O-Oh okay." Chanhee said before rushing into the bathroom.

Why do I feel jealous?

I don't like him right?!

No way!. Chanhee convinced himself as he got changed.

"These shorts go up my whole butt." Chanhee sighed to himself after he got dressed and he opened the door.

"Come lay down." Juyeon smirked and licked his lips at the sight of Chanhee's thighs.

"Stop looking at me like that." Chanhee pulled the shorts down a little.

"Turn around." Juyeon said making Chanhee turn.

"Somehow it makes your tiny ass look so cute." Juyeon smiled satisfied with his short choice.

"Yah! Did you only tell me to turn to look at my ass?!" Chanhee asked turning around.

"Yeah. Now come." Juyeon patted to the spot next to him.

"Okay fine." Chanhee laid down noticing Juyeon doesn't have a shirt on.

"I can't sleep with a shirt. I can put on one if you want me to though." Juyeon said starting to get up.

"N-No it is fine!"

"Then why are you looking at my abs?"

"I want to touch them." Chanhee said before covering his mouth at his own words.

"Go ahead cutie." Juyeon smirked trying to find a show for them to watch.

"O-Okay." Chanhee laid down and traced the lines of Juyeon's abs.

"What do you want to watch?" Juyeon asked drawing Chanhee out of his thoughts.

"Anything is fine." Chanhee said before going back to what he was previously doing.

"You must really like my abs. You seem so focused." Juyeon smiled and moved closer to Chanhee and put an arm around his waist.

"It is relaxing." Chanhee admitted.

"Cutie. Sleep." Juyeon said, grabbing Chanhee's hand.

"Please." Chanhee said while giving him puppy eyes.

"Fine." Juyeon sighed and paid attention to the TV.

"Thank you." Chanhee said quietly.

"No problem pretty boy." Juyeon kissed Chanhee's hair before giving his full attention to the TV.
-