Back together

Zeldris's POV
I was walking around the castle when I heard someone call my name, I turn around to see meliodas. What do you need? He walked up to me and kissed me. I was in shock, I mean yea he's kissed me before but not in a long time. B-brother, what are you doing?

Diane's POV
Where's the captain? It's fine Diane I'm sure he'll come back. You know where he is, you followed him. I'll take you there, anyone else coming? Nope! I will. Really gowther? It might be informative. Alright, let's go.

What is this place? The demon realm. Why would he be here? He said something about having a brother. Woah that's huge!

That's what she said! Sorry I'll leave

I mean yea its a castle. Does he live here!? I guess unless he works here. I doubt that. It's a possibility.

We walked inside and we immediately saw him walking down the stairs, talking to someone. He was wearing long sleeves, he never wears long sleeves!

 He was wearing long sleeves, he never wears long sleeves!

literally does every day

Oh no he saw us! What are you doing in my house? We just wanted to see where you were, are you mad? No I'm not mad, but I came back to get away from the sins. Can we please stay?! I guess. Thank you! Hey captain- I know what you're gonna say and no I have a boyfriend. You're gay? Yep! You're happier than usual. Guess why. He was here for two days he already has a boyfriend?

Meliodas's POV
Why are they really here? Hey meli? Yea? Why are the sins here? To be honest I have no idea.

Why did that guy call you meli? Because it's a nickname he gave me a long time ago. Yea but is he? My brother. So you do have a brother. Well I have two but I'm the oldest. Why do you tell us all of this stuff? Because I trust you. What about Elizabeth? Whore. She is not! Oh really, she only made me break up with my boyfriend, and leave my homeland for 3,000 years, nothing serious. Ok who is your boyfriend? Zeldris. And who is that? Me. Oh hey zel. But he said you were his brother. I am. I'm confused. It's not that hard to understand, I'm his boyfriend and his brother. Well we better get going bye captain! Bye!

Bye my beautiful anime nerds uploads will be Friday