CHAPTER 6

Jimin brings me to his room as he uses his foot to push the door open and push it back shut. He practically throws me onto his bed as he takes his shoes off. He then approaches me. Glaring at me with his eyes full of lust.
He uses his hand to push away sone loose strands of hair hanging on my face. I sit up as his slightest touch  sends shivers down my spine. He gently pulls me making me sit on his lap.
Soon, I feel his lips on mine. He leads the kiss wildly as one of his hands holds the  back of my neck, while the other one unzips my dress. He roughly bites the my bottom lip; making me hitch a little, giving way to his tongue to invade the kiss. The kiss is deepened as I kiss him back, gradually melting into it.

He pulls away to help me out of my dress which was already wresting on my stomach now. He then stands back and removes his shirt, almost tearing it away. He looks back at me as he takes me up from the bed and pins me to the wall. His slight pecks making their way to my collarbone,moving swiftly to my ear and placing his lips right below it; making me lose my mind, getting a loud whimper from my mouth.
His lips make their way back to mine. I close my eyes, completely losing myself  in this moment, when I hear his his belt along with his pants;  hitting the floor. I open my eyes to see him standing in boxers only.

I gulp as my eyes scan his perfect body from head to toe. I feel my cheeks burn as I lay my eyes on his buldge. He definitely got a,what do you call it? A boner? Yeah right. A BONER.
He twirls me over  as he unclasps my bra with utmost perfection.

His playful lips starting to make their way to mine,  this time starting from the back of my neck. He kisses me passionately as he holds my leg and hooks it around his waste, making sure there is no space left empty between us.

That is when I plan on taking the lead here. I mean it's not necessary for the girl to be bad at this. I know everything I'm supposed to know.
I quickly turn him around making him the one to be pinned to  the wall as I push him against it.
One of my hands combing through his hair  while the other rests on his shoulder. I trail kisses all along his uper body. I kiss him back roughly as my hand meets his sensitive place. I playfully move my hand causing him to breathe my name out loud. He pushes me back and looks at me.
"You are so getting punished for this!"
I hitch  at his words  as he  comes close to me. Making me fall on the bed while he hovers above me. My hand not leaving where it was.  I do my trick again; a little hardly,  earning a breathless scream from him.

Just when someone opens the door;
"Lol Jimin. You can just tell me if you want a massage or something, don't just cry in pain. The sounds are suspic-"
Taehyung enters in the room,shocked as he stares at us.
Jimin looks at him and then at me again. I feel myself getting extremely embarrassed as I try to cover myself up as Jimin steps away from me.

Taehyung  still standing at the door with his mouth open, just blinks several times and closes his mouth shut dramatically looking at the floor he spits out;"carry on."
Jimin doesn't look at me as he hands me my clothes which were on the floor.
"Go home,please."

I look at the floor as I get dresses back and so does he.
"I'll call you a cab."
I wear my shoes as he comes back from the corner of the room.
"The cab is here."
He says. While we still avoid eye contact.

I pick my bag up as he walks in front of me to the door as I see a grey taxi parked outside.
I momentarily turn to look at Jimin. He looks at me and then steps close to me. He leans in for a kiss as I close my eyes. A kiss that didn't happen.
I open my eyes just to see him walking back in. I felt my heart ache for a second. I sighed as I took small strodes back towards the door again. I feel someone  hold my wrist as he spun me around  and kissed me.
Jimin cups my face with his hands. "I'll make it up to you." I smile at him as he ruffles my hair.
He stands at the door waving  as I leave. I wave back aswell.
During the whole car ride home,  I find myself looking at my knees with flushed cheeks as I recall the events that happened earlier ,in my head.

JIMIN'S P.O.V.:
I come back in to see Taehyung staring at me with a questioning expression.
"Why didn't you go?"

"I had a cold."

I stay silent.

"And you made me throw up as well, which I wasn't earlier."
I look away.

"Jimin" He says. "Is she your girlfriend? I mean her...she...you-"

"Stop with it Taehyung."
He looks at me,surprised.

"I saw you two. And I actually wonder how you are so good at all this stuff when you are a vir-"
"Taehyung -"
"You don't even let me complete. "

"Forget it. It was nothing. I'm just tired with work. I can't thibk straight these days." I say as I leave; hearing Taehyung let out a sigh.

-----------------------------------------------------------