part 21

Asher looked like he froze. He was in shock at how many dead surrounded his dad. Asher and I knew Jack was dead it's just Asher couldn't cope with the idea of his father dying. I looked around and saw some of the dead get closer to us.

"C'mon you need to grab something." I eagerly told him.

I didn't get a response from Asher. This was annoying me. I saw the dead get even close to us.

"Just fucking move!" I yelled at him as I hit him.

He responded to this. He picked up the closest thing to him which was a wrench. One of the dead tried to grab me so I stabbed it in the head. The screwdriver got stuck, so I had to put my foot on it's chest to give me more leverage. It took a few pulls but it came free eventually. When it came out I stumbled back. I looked around again and I realized we are surrounded by the Dead.

"Asher?" I asked as I stabbed another in the head.

"W-what?" He asked as he hit one in the head.

"Do you think we are going to live?" I asked as I pulled the screwdriver out of the dead person's head.

"I don't kn-" Asher was cut off by one of the dead grabbing his arm.

I looked back and saw Asher struggling to get free. He hit the thing on the head but it won't let go. I tried to run over to him, but one of the dead fell on top of me. When we fell I stabbed it in the chest with the screwdriver. I had bought of my hands on it's shoulders trying to keep it away from me.

"Asher, help me!" I yelled for him.

"I'll try when this fucker gets off of me!" Asher yelled back.

I focused on the thing on top of me. My arms are hurting like hell, and are also getting tired. I was starting to not be able to hold up the dead person. The thing nearly bit me in my neck, but soon a bullet went through it's head before it bit me.

"Stay down!" Someone yelled.

I did what I was told after I pushed the thing off me. I looked over to Asher and saw him get on the ground to. There were a lot of shots flying through the air. No one said anything after the shooting stopped. I herd people approach me. They lifted me up to my knees from the back of my hoodie. When I was sat up I looked at one of the people and saw they are wearing the same thing as the people who took my group here. The one who moved me to my knees look at me for a second

"Alive." The person called out as he lifted me to my feet.

The person walked me over to the front door. He made me stand up, and he walked me back to the front of the garage. As we walked I saw there are several guards here now looking at the place. I looked behind me and saw someone walk Asher and some another kid to the door. I didn't get a good look at the other kid because the guard insisted we kept walking. When we got to the door the guards stop.

"Stay." They told us before they walked back into the garage.

I look at the other kid and saw they have brow messy hair, white skin, and blue eyes. They have a red hoodie, blue jeans, and red and white sneakers on. They looked like they weren't doing to well. It might be because of what happened, or they are sick. I terned back to Asher he looked like he was lost.

"You good?" I asked him.

"What do you think." He quietly asked me.

"That's fair." I answered.

Shortly after that conversation the guards came back and escorted us out of the room, and down the hall. We walked in silence untill we reach a door right across the hall from the kitchen. One of the guards open the door and we were pushed in. The room looked like a hospital room from one of the abandoned hospitals. I saw Selena standing in the middle of the room looked at all three of us.