Hanging Out

This isn't just a chatfic! There will be parts like this one that contain scenes of some sort.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Jirou knocked on Iida's door and was soon answered. "Hello, Jirou. Thanks for coming." He smiled at her. She smiled in return and entered the room. "I brought pocky, if you want some." Iida shook his head. "I'll pass." He grabbed his phone and put in his earbuds once again. Jirou did the same. They both had a singular earbud out. "Whatcha listenin' to, Class Rep?"
"Mxmtoon." Jirou nodded. "She's got good songs." Iida stared at his phone screen for a moment. The song changed and he instantly smiled softly. "Cliché again?" He nodded. "It reminds me of Kirishima." Jirou leaned back on the bed so she looked up at Iida while her legs still dangled off of the bed. "I don't see why you don't just ask him out already. You talk about him all the time."
Iida looked away, blushing lightly. "I don't know how to approach him! I don't talk to him, like, ever." Jirou grinned and held her phone up in the air, tapping on it. "You just gotta stop being shy, man."

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Girlies

Kyoka Jirou has added Mina Ashido and 4 others.

Kyoka Jirou has renamed themself to earbuds.

Kyoka Jirou: yo

Mina Ashido: hiii

Mina Ashido has renamed themself to alien thot

Tooru Hagakure: BHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Momo Yaoyorozu: whats this chat for?

earbuds: the girls of 1-A

alien thot: who's 1-A? I only know 1-gay

Tooru Hagakure: MINA YOU GOT ME GIGGLING MY ASS OFF

alien thot: lmao

earbuds: I'm with iida rn and he doesn't know how to talk to kirishima.

earbuds: I need u guys to help me help him talk to him

alien thot: they're so cute 🥺

Tooru Hagakure has renamed themself to invisibitch.

invisibitch: 👀

Ochacco Uraraka: tooru r u ok? I can hear u from my room

invisibitch: lmao yeah I'm fine