Ride and Surprise Part 2

Third person
It was Friday so today was the special surprise date that Peter is going to take Y/N on. Peter rushed into your room at 8:30 not letting you sleep in a minute more.
"Wake up Y/N! It's 8:30! You need to get ready before 9:30!"
"Okay, Okay! Leave so I can get ready!" And do I need anything?"
"Just wear something fancy but not a dress or skirt."
"That's oddly specific, but okay?"
Peter left the room so you could get ready for the day.
Your POV

(This is your outfit)After you showered you got dressed, did you hair and makeup then went out to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast

After you showered you got dressed, did you hair and makeup then went out to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast. It was already 9 so you had to hurry up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was 9:29 and you were just sitting in the common room waiting for Peter. Right as the clock hit 9:30 the elevator opened to reveal Peter looking nervous but excited. I wonder what he's up to?

 I wonder what he's up to?

(This is Peters outfit. Remember you guys are in your 20's)
He looked amazing!
"Babe! You look so handsome!"
"Thanks hun! You look beautiful too! You ready to go?"
"Yeah let's go."
Peter leads you to the elevator and has Friday take you guys up to the roof.
"Where are we going?" You ask because it's not normal to go to the roof for a date.
"You'll see." Why does he have to keep everything a secret?! Oh well.
The elevator dings signaling that you arrived at the roof.
When you exited the elevator you saw a private plain waiting for you.
"W-What!?"
"You ready to go to Hawaii?"
"What!!!!? Heck yes!"
Peter laughed and led you to the plain not explaining anything else.
Why is he taking me to Hawaii?

A/N
I'll hopefully update and do part 3 tomorrow! If not then sometime next week! Love you all! Hope your all safe!