★☆Chapter 01- Sakurano Rei☆★

"Sara~! Nee, Sara~!! Promise me no matter what happens we will always be good friends, 'kay? (helds out pinky finger) "Promise~!!"

(alarm rings) kring-ring-kring!! "(sigh) It's the same dream again."

--Time Skip--

"I'll be going, Mama." "Take care, and be safe, darling~. Don't forget to start with a good introduction at school, 'kay~~?" "Hai, I'll do my best".

(opens door) "Ah, Rei." "Morning Sara!" he says this with a gentle smile.

"Today will be the start of an another semester, right? I am very excited" ^__^ he says with a happy face. "You're just excited 'cauz you're going to meet new students, right? Particularly women." "Aww... you guessed it right~", he says this in a very flirty manner.

Here comes the creepy lady. "Ohayou! Rei-kun, Sara-chan~ It's a very nice day, isn't it?" The lady greeted as with a smile? "Ohayou~ Tanaka-san." Rei replied back. "Come on, Rei-kun you don't really need to be formal~~ Tanaka-chan is fine~~" The lady said while hugging the right arm of Rei. How unsightly!

"N--ne-e, Sara aren't we going to be late? We have to make it fast..! Right?" Rei says this in a bit.. scared manner. Q◇Q "Uh..h.. yeah! C'mon we're going to be late, Rei!"

"Okay take care~! And Rei-kun, If you ever get tired of Sara, you can always come to me okay?" "S.. su... re! (stutter and tremble)" "No thanks!! (whispers)"

"Hhahahahaha!! Your face its.. funny!!"

"Sa.. a... Sara! , that was scary you don't have to laugh!!" "Gomen, gomen(sorry, sorry) You just look so funny! ^__^

(both heading to train station) "So.. what happened.. with your girlfriend?"

"We broke up."

"You don't have to say that in a cold manner." T__T

Well, she was one of his girlfriends that stayed a little longer. Well as I remember her name was, Rumi, Yuki... ahh.. Aoi-san! Well she was a very refined, kind and a very patient type. They lasted for about 4 months? I don't know with this guy... he should just settle down with someone like.. m..--

"It was because she suddenly became sensitive. I just became friendly with a cute lady in the book shop, but then their.. she reacted (^__^)." "So that was the reason. It was because you became friendly with the lady, baka."

(sigh) Rei is actually  friendly to all cute, beutiful, pretty lady you see! He has no absolute genre! He doesn't pick anyone, old, young that is why even Tanaka-san is attached to him. (sigh) Well.. he flirts to anyone.... except for me..

This person is Sakurano Rei. My childhood friend. 15 years old. He has good looks, good at anything except studying. The flirty type. I wonder how did I end up liking this stupid friend of mine?

Well me? My name is Michiyama Sara. The main protagonist of course. 15 years old. Rei is a bit older 4 months. I'm average at anything. No wonder, he doesn't fall for me. His girlfriends aren't even looking at me as a competent rival.

(sigh) Well people, how should I get him to fall for me? When he only looks at me as a friend? Well if you ask me, I don't want to confess since the next consequence is obviously: we will never go back in being friends.

"Hey, Sara the train is closing!" (Rei grabs hand of Sara) "(sigh) we made it." (train doors close) Uwahh.. the crowd is--- he's too close. O/////O (blushes) I'm practically like leaning on h-his ch-che-chest!!! Ugghh.. Why doesn't this idiot realize that I have feelings for him? (I then let a sigh escaped, while trying to calm my self down.)