chapter 3 being homeless and finding a party

(Y/N) POV

It was the middle of the night and I realized I don't have a place to stay I may not need sleep anymore but I still don't want to be cold so I began wandering around aimlessly until I had an idea.

(Y/N):I could kill someone then take their home and money I'm a genius

I walked into the first house I saw by LITERALLY walking through the door I walked upstairs through another door and saw a sleeping fat man his breath smelled of alcohol so I lifted my hand and jabbed it into his chest his eyes opened immediately I then SUCC his blood he began to shrivel up and died.

(Y/N):my home now.

I tossed his corpse out the bed and laid down closed my eyes and began to sleep.

KINGU CURIMSON

I woke up and got out of bed I then walk downstairs and go outside towards the adventurers guild.

my time beat is un skippable wait what

As I arrived at the adventurers guild I looked around for suitable underlings when I spot a party of four and one of them looked Japanese and another felt like that goddess that sent me here but different so I walked up to them.

(Y/N):who is the leader of this party.

they all looked intimidated I don't blame them I'm pretty menacing they three of them pointed at the Japanese boy so I looked at him.

Japanese boy:hi

(Y/N):I'm joining your party and you have no choice.

The four of them relaxed a little bit

Kazuma:hello I'm kazuma and these are aqua megumin and darkness.

(Y/N):you*points to aqua* why do you feel different.

She stands up and gestures to herself

aqua:I am the goddess aqua th-

I interrupt.

(Y/N):so your a goddess that's why you feel different.so are we going on a quest.

Kazuma:ok I'll go grab one.

He then walked toward what I assume is the quest board.

(Y/N):oh where are my manners I didn't tell you my name most people call me DIO after my late father but since we're teammates you can call me (Y/N).

Kazuma then returned.

Kazuma:I got is a quest all we gotta do is kill a few wolves.

Alright everyone that's it I'm sorry to cut this short but I'm tired as fuck so next time your gonna kill something

K bie