1/Saturday Study Date

"Saturday." I whispered to myself as I got out of bed. One of the best days to study. Hermione and I planned to do some advance studying in almost all of the subjects, if ever there's enough time. We were planning to study in the library but I suggested to study near the Black Lake to have some nice fresh air surrounding with a couple of excellent books.

  I took a bath first, wore comfortable clothes then took off to the Great Hall for breakfast.

  Hermione was already sitting on the Gryffindor table, and as usual, having a morning argument with Ron. They look cute together though.

  "Morning (Y/N)." Harry greeted

  "Morning Harry." I replied

  "UGH!!" shouted Hermione

  "Well, good morning to you too 'Mione." I greeted with a smile and bit a piece of toast.

  "Oh sorry (Y/N). It's just that Ronald here won't stop asking me if I could 'give some hints'."

  "Blimey 'Mione, you're just exaggerating things!" Said Ron then took a huge chunk of pancake into his mouth.

  After a few bites, I turned to Hermione and said, "How 'bout that study session."

  "Sure."

  Then we both stood up and bid the boys goodbye.

  We head straight back to the common room, then to the library to bring some extra books to read, then went to the lake. We sat on the grass beside the tree for shed. But just after a few minutes, guess who came walking towards us...

  "What do you want Malfoy?" I asked calmly while continuing to read my book. Hermione was trying to concentrate on her book and is reserving her punch for later on.. just in case.

  "Well, good morning to you too, little mudbloods." He said with an evil grin. Both of his giants were smirking as well.

  "And again Malfoy, what do you want?" I asked again but was looking up at him.

  "You." He answered

"What?" Hermione and I asked with both confused looks.

  "I want the both of you to be seen crying."

  "Literally Malfoy, that sounds really really stupid. Now shoo, before 'Mione punches you in the face. Again." I said coolly. Hermione and I were trying to look dead serious but we're forcing ourselves not to laugh.

  "Such a cutie you are." Draco said walking towards me.

  That's when Hermione stood up with her wand raised already. I stood up with my wand ready but 'Mione pushed me back down and whispered, "Stand back."

  "I'm not even standing." I said quite annoyed. At least give me a chance to knock down Malfoy.

  "Granger, I'm not gonna harm her or anything alright. I just want to talk to (Y/S) for awhile." said Malfoy

  "Alone." He then added

  Crabbe and Goyle were still grinning but when Malfoy looked at the both of them, they suddenly scurried back to the castle. But Hermione still stood there but wand lowered. She gave me a wary look but then I gave her the I-can-handle-this look. And again she gave me a concerned look before she faced Malfoy.

  "Alright." She said to Malfoy

  Malfoy's serious face was replaced with a smirk. Of course I noticed it, so I was becoming a little nervous about being alone with him.

  "I'll see you later alright. Remember, straight in the face alright, aim on the nose. Careful." Hermione whispered to me as she piled up her things and left.

  "What are you up to?" I asked him while getting up from the grass.

  "So many questions! For a girl like you, you ask too much. I thought you could answer any question." He said

  "Now, sit down." He added

  "Do you really think that I will listen to you?" I said placing my hands on my hips.

  "I don't have time to Imperio you alright. Now sit down." He said

  Both of us were surprised when I sat down beside him. He stared at me for awhile then said, "How are you?"

  I looked at him suspiciously then replied, "Fine, thank you. Why do you ask?"

  He then replied, "'Cause I'm sure your not feeling comfortable sitting beside me... And you really want to know why I'm here." I nodded, which is the sign for him to continue.

  "Wow, you're actually easy to talk to. Anyways, I just want to talk to you.. Or I'm just really bored."

"So you're just here because you're bored. I'm sorry, but you went to the wrong person. I'm not those girls who'll just throw theirselves at you. I'm not a toy Malfoy." I said then gathered all my books then threw them in my bag.

"(Y/N)!" He called. I froze then turned to him.

"Did you just call me by my name?"

"Yeah." He said but it was more of a whisper

"I'm surprised actually. Really. I actually thought you'd prefer (Y/S) or Mudblood."

"Don't tell that word alright." He said while walking towards me

"Why? As if it's the worst thing somebody has called me." I said but he continued walking towards me. He was just staring at me. Straight to my eyes, with his famous smirk. I seem to be glued in my place 'cause I seem to be unable to move my entire body. I don't know how or why but there is something new I've found out. His got beautiful grey eyes.

"I believe that anyone would be shocked if I'll call you with that 'word'." He said but now he's really close to me. Soo close that I could feel his hot breath.

"What's even worse than being called a Mudblood?" I asked but a grin just curled up on his lips.

"Really curious aren't you. Well, if you really want to know the answer.. Here."

Instead of telling me, his lips were pressed with mine's. It was so soft. It felt so good so I kissed him back and it felt even better. He then moved his lips away and whispered, "I'll call you, Mine."

~ THE END ~

Author's Note:

Hi, I'm back.. Soo I hope you gals/guys enjoyed this Imagine... You could visit me on IG as @/shucking.howler ...I guess that's all I have to say.. And before I'll go, depends on you alright to Vote, Comment, and Share this story.. Sooo, babush for now!

~Rose