Chapter 3 ~ Tour

Max pov

I was taking y/n out for a tour. I felt weird. It wasnt my fault, Or hers. I just- I try to be mean to her but I cant- My body wont let me. I think it was pretty clear something was wrong with me. Oh shit- I think y/n noticed I was creepily staring at her.

Y/n pov

Max was staring at me. I didn't like the attention so I kinda just blushed and looked away.

"C- come on" He said and guided me to some cafeteria thing.

3rd person pov

Little did they know they were other still holding eachother hand. Soon enough y/n noticed and quickly removed her hand and hid her flustered face from Max, who didnt even notice.

"That's the mess hall, We must be there in half an hour. But dont eat the food. Its disgusting. We'll steal food from david later just do not eat the food." Max warned y/n.

"U- um okay?" Y/n replied.

The two began walking to the docks.

"Here is the place I go whenever I'm sad..." Max mumbled as he sat down on the edge. Y/n followed.

"Its nice." Y/n spoke without a stutter, Which suprised the both of them.

They both just looked into each other's eyes. Nothing could break their gaze except-

"Heya Kiddos. It's time for lunch. Max, please stop stealing my food-" David interupted Max and y/n's gaze. But Max smirked when he heard the last part of David's complaining.

David walks off so Max gets up. Once again extending a hand for y/n to take.

"T- thank you." Y/n takes Max's hand. This time she doesnt let go.