Their Start

After successfully defending against the White Room attacks. I safely graduated from Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School.

I had originally planned on obediently going back to the White Room after my time in high school ends. However, I have grown a lot as a person since then, I learned what it feels to love and be loved. The person who taught me these feelings was none other than my girlfriend, Karuizawa Kei.

After the graduation ceremony ended, I decided to tell Kei all about my past and the White Room.

Kei didn't hesitate to say "I'll follow you wherever you go. Kiyotaka, don't even think about leaving me behind to protect me. I'm not the weak parasite I used to be. This time I'll protect you."

I was genuinely happy, and that happiness ignited a new flame of hope inside me. I was determined to use all my power to escape from my Father and his rotten room.

I started thinking about my options and what I can do to keep myself and Kei hidden. Although the graduation ceremony ended, us third years are still allowed to stay on campus for a while longer. I decided to use that time to plan my next step.

After a few days had passed, I had one more thing left to do. I took out my phone and called a certain number. When the call ended, I sent a text to Kei telling her that I finished my preparations so we will be leaving the school tomorrow.

Today is March 25th, I was waiting at the school's entrance. A few minutes later Kei arrived, she had her hair down unlike her usual appearance with a ponytail. It seems like she followed my orders perfectly as usual.

For a second, I cut off my own train of thought.

"Order huh.. It was more of a request. After all, I don't think of her as a tool anymore."

When she saw that I was waiting, Kei started running towards me. After she arrived she tried talking while catching her breath.

" I *panting* *panting* 'm sorry, Did I keep *panting* you"

"Kei, it's fine I just arrived. Take a breathe and calm down"

After calming down Kei looked at me with an expression I was too familiar with. I can already that the next thing that comes out of her mouth is gonna be M-

"MOUUUU, Kiyotaka!! Don't scare me like that!! I thought you might go without me!"

"I wouldn't leave you Kei."

"Your past actions and words are contradicting. You know how much you lied to me in the past right??"

 You know how much you lied to me in the past right??"

"I miss your ponytail already."

"Wha- YOU told me that I needed to change my hairstyle because we needed to not be easily recognized by other!"

""Wha- YOU told me that I needed to change my hairstyle because we needed to not be easily recognized by other!"