Chapter 9

Who wants a double update this time?
Goals: 80+ votes and 50+comments!!!
Comment below to unlock the next chapter as soon as possible! SPAM BABY.

Aurora Wilson

My life became pretty dramatic from the day I set foot in this darned school. To be precise, since the incident at the car park with Zayn. It's only been a week or so, and I'm dreading this place or not this place, but someone in particular perhaps.

His vile attitude is cloaked well by his dashing looks. Did I just call him dashing? No. I just described how vile and evil he is. Okay, who am I kidding? I mean, why would someone like him look so good all the time? It's unfair. He deserves to look red with two crooked horns and a hideous tail but he looks like he's on a fashion cover.

Mondays are hell on earth so I decided not to go to school today. Can I skip Mondays all the time? No, but I will whenever I can. Things will get better once Kate is here hopefully. While lying on my sleepy bed I started reading a book I've read already. "Pride and Prejudice- By Jane Austen."

Too old but classic. One hour into reading, I think it's time for a coffee now. I went downstairs and saw my mum on a call; it must be my sister.

"Can you make me some coffee, mum?" I asked which she left unanswered as she was so into the conversation on the phone. I can simply ask one of the maids but the coffee my mother makes is the BEST.

I sighed when I realised she wasn't going to move a muscle till she was done; I took my jacket and told her I was going out to get some coffee. The cafe isn't too far from here and a little walk is not bad.

While on my way, I saw a familiar man standing and talking with someone. It was Zayn's friend. What was he doing in my locality? Does he live anywhere here? Ew, that is not good news. As I got closer I realised he was talking with a girl. He has a girlfriend perhaps? That's understandable; if a guy like him doesn't have a girlfriend, then that would be a problem.

He was pretty into the conversation and looked tense. His jaws clenched; it looked as if he was trying to control his anger, but he was failing. I pretended not to see him and continued walking faster. One last glance at him as I passed him, I was taken aback when his green eyes were staring right into mine. I didn't want him to think I panicked by him looking at me with his stern gaze, so I stared back a few seconds before casually looking away. Phew.

It's going to be such a mess if he was from around here. But I'm so glad that it wasn't the jerk, at least; if this guy was bad, then Zayn would've been a nightmare.

While I was placing my order, a low, raspy voice greeted my ears, "Need some company?" and I cursed under my breath.

I turned to look at the same green eyes I just encountered with the same emotions. The same stern piercing gaze.

"No." I snapped as I went to my table and tough luck, with him following me.

I rolled my eyes at the audacity of the guy in front of me as he sat right opposite me, leaning back on his chair with his arms folded across his chest, looking at me. More like scanning me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying not to sound mad.

"Why are you alone? And do you live nearby?" He ignored my question.

"Can we stop acting like we know each other?" I scoffed.

"Technically, we know each other," he said, a sly smirk dancing on his lips, with a tinge of playfulness in his voice.