𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟞

Y/n

I walked through the school halls as i made my way to the office.im new at Archer so i needed to get my schedule since i moved halfway through the year.

I moved here from ohio last Thursday but my parents and the schook came to the conclusion i should start afresh at school monday.so now its monday and im at school.

Its an alright school but i have no clue where im going.

"You lost?" I heard someone call from the hallway.i turn around to see a brunette boy.he was taller then me.

"Yeah i need to find the office" i smiled up at him.

"Ill show you the way" he started walking so i caught up with him.

"Im y/n by the way" i grabbed my bag straps

"Im Ben,Ben rifkins" he turned to me and stopped outside a room.

"Heres your stop,i hope to see you around" he winked before walking off.however i didnt blush,i didnt get butterflies in my stomach.i just walked in like i didnt even notice.

I walked over to the desk

"Hi um ive come to get my schedule" i played with my fingers.

"Name?" The lady said looking at me over her glasses

"Y/n l/n" I replied

"Heres your schedule,thats your locker number and if you wait another 5 minutes there should be someone to show you around" she smiled and looked back down at her laptop.great now i have to talk to someone.

Back to the Saturday just gone
Jacob

I was sat eating my breakfast and my mom was on the phone

"Mhm-yeah-okay ill ask him and ill call you back..bye" she said before putting her phone down.

"The school just called" she turned to me.i was confused but hoped i wasnt in trouble.

"Theres a girl starting school Monday and there asking some students to show her around.they need a call back by tomorrow and then theyre gunna decide" she put one hand on her hip,the other on the counter.

"So? You interested?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"I mean maybe" i shrugged as i took the last spoonful of ceral before putting my bowl in the dishwasher.

"Come on.it will be good to make new friends" she walks over to me.

"Have a think" she walked away.

'What could possibly go wrong?' I thought as i walked over to the couch.

Back to monday

I opened the door and walked in to see the office lady looking down at her computer.she looked up when she heard the door open.

"Jacob Barber?" She said as i nodded and walked towards here.

"Heres a copy of y/ns schedule and a hall pass so you can leave your class early to get to hers to show her to her next class.shes never seen the school so maybe at lunch you could show her around?" She suggested as she passed me the items.
A girl a little shorter then me came and stood next to me.