Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #4

Y/n

"Are you SURE you wanna dye your hair blonde" i said to Jaeden as he sat on his couch.we were currently in quarantine he was getting bored.i refused to do anything to my hair until hairdresser open so he insisted we dye his hair.

"Yes i told you like a million times" he looks from his phone to me as i held the box dye he bought without me knowing.

"You do realise this is BLEACH and it cant come out in a month" I exaggerated because i loved his brown hair and didnt want it to change.

"Please?" He put his head back and pouted.

"Your lucky i watch Brad Mondo" i stuck my tounge out as i got up to get a snack from the pantry

"So when are we doing this" i call from the kitchen to the living room as i got goldfish.

"Today!" He shouted with excitement laced in his voice,i could tell he had a dumb smile on his face.

"Are you serious?! We dont even have any toner or purple shampoo! Do you want to have yellow hair??" I plopped down next to him.

"Well lets go to sallys and get some" he put his phone down and got up to put his shoes on

"Now?! I just sat down with my goldfish" i groaned and got up and we went to sallys
It was suprisingly open but there was a line outside.

"Do we have to wait in this line" he whined as he tugged on my arm like an impatient toddler.

"If you dont want yellow hair then yes"

After the line Jaeden dragged himself behind me as i picked out thing id need.

We got home and i made him change into swim shorts for when we wash his hair.i then pulled him into his bathroom.

"Sit" i pointed at the chair i had brought that sat infront of the mirror.

He sat and i got the bleach ready

"Are you sure Jae?" I said as i went to grab the brush.

"Y/n listen to me.YES" he looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"Okay then" i started putting it on when his mom walked in

"Jae managed to convince you?" She laughed as she put down a cardboard container of drinks.

"LEMONADE" Jaeden shouted when he saw the McDonald's cups.

His mum handed his the cup as i kept doing his hair.

"Okay the box says to wait 25 minutes so ill be back then" i grabbed my phone and started walking into his room to lay down.

"Dont leave me!" He whinned

"Im in here dont worry" i said scrolling through tik tok.

25 minutes later my alarm went off so i went back in.

"Time to wash it out bubs" i grabbed his arm to stand him up so i could wash it out in the shower.

"Why cant we do it in the sink" he said taking his shirt off so it doesnt get wet.

"Do you want bleach in your eye?" I raised an eyebrow as i had one hand on his shoulder.

"Not really" he smiled sarcastically and turned around to let me wash it out.

"Your too tall" i groaned as i struggled.

He sat back in the chair as i blow dryed it.

"I love it!" He said as he toyed around with it with a big smile on his face.

"Good.i actually really like it too" i leaned against the chair he was sat at.
I started laughing when he ran to show him mom.

"Jaeden your literally the equivalent of any teenage girl having a mental breakdown" i put on my hands on my knees from laughing.

"Atleast you didnt shave it off" i giggled once id calmed down and roughed it up.

Im running out of ideas.if anyone has any requests please let me knowww