duties. 02

nini finally reached her apartment, her feet aching after the long walk

nini finally reached her apartment, her feet aching after the long walk. she went inside and saw all of her friends passed out on the couch with the tv still running. nini smiled at the sight of her friends and covered them up with a blanket. the girl walked into her bedroom and crashed.

+

"nini..." gina softly said as she shook the girl to wake up. nini groaned and covered her head with the pillow. gina sighed and rolled her eyes at nini's laziness.

"dude get up! i have a job offer for you!" gina exclaimed and whacked nini with the pillow that was once on her head. nini groaned and sat up on her bed.

"can't you see im trying to sleep?" nini whined and brushed the hair away from her face.

"girl. it's two in the afternoon," gina spat. nini rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen with gina following her, "anyways!! i have a job offer for you which i think you'll love."

"what is it?" nini asked as she turned on the coffee maker. gina clasped her hands together with enthusiasm.

"so my friend rico was telling me how his cousin has a band..." gina started to say. nini nodded her head so gina kept going, "their pianists just quit on them so they need a new one and since you're so good at piano... i was thinking you could take the job."

"what kind of music do they play?" nini asked. gina's face fell and she scratched the back of her head as she looked away from the girl.

"uhhh.. it's indie rock mus-"

"gina. no!" nini whined and sat down on the couch with her coffee, "i hate playing that kind of music and you know that."

"yeah i know nini, but you don't really have a choice right now," gina softly said. nini let out a deep sigh and nodded her head.

"ok, ill take the job.." nini hesitantly said. gina squealed and grabbed her phone out of her pocket to call rico.