Luciel x Cody (smut)

Luciel pushed Cody back onto the bed by his throat, holding him there. And here they were again. Perhaps some day his sweetheart would remember that the words 'make me' would be acted upon each time.
"Oh I'll make you," he snarled. Cody, meanwhile, just looked surprised. Every time he never expected Luciel to actually... make him. He set his hand over Luciel's, tilting his head back. A submissive gesture for sure. There was an intense blush on his face, his cheeks a bright scarlet. Luciel just smirked and pushed him further down into the bed.
"What?" he asked, chuckling. The look of surprise on Cody's face got him every time. It was oddly satisfying. "Cat got your tongue?" he teased. Cody had no words. He just whimpered lowly and sunk down against the bed. "Oh so you're not gonna make any noise- hm? We'll see about that." He smirked and gripped harder at Cody's throat, leaning down. "I'll make you alright," he repeated, licking his neck slowly. The part that wasn't covered by his hand of course. Which wasn't much. He licked and nipped down Cody's neck, working his way around his hand. It wasn't terribly hard. Cody bit his lip and just let Luciel do what he wished. It was a sweet kind of submission however. One he had come to absolutely love. Luciel worked his lips down to Cody's collarbone, slipping his free hand under his lover's shirt. He pushed it up slowly. This was the best kind of torture. Cody gave a gentle sigh of pleasure, relaxing under Luciel's touch.
"Oh please, I can get more out of you then that and we both know it," teased the man in question. The blush on Cody's cheeks only got darker as Luciel slipped his shirt off; though he still had his own on. Cody found this unfair. As Luciel began kissing over his collarbone Cody pulled at his shirt.
Luciel simply shook his head. "Not yet, Kitty," he said softly. Cody pulled again and Luciel just looked into his eyes. A silent warning. If he pulled again there would be punishment. And oh how tempted he was. Cody decided to go for it. He pulled ever so gently on Luciel's shirt again. Barely enough to be felt. But Luciel felt it. He smiled that knowing smile and pulled his hand from Cody's throat. "You're gonna regret that, Kitty," he growled. "Strip."

Luciel hadn't even given Cody any time after he was finished undressing until he pushed him back against the bed, knees hitting the floor. Cody was bent over the bed now, chest against the side. He had remained silent basically this whole time and Luciel wanted to change that. He took Cody's hands in his own and cuffed them, attaching the cuffs to the bedpost. Cody had no idea what was coming to him... but he was very excited. He knew it had to be painful and he was living it. The fear of not knowing what Luciel was going to do to him was exhilarating. And then came the blindfold, wrapped gently around his head.
"I got you, Kitty, don't worry," whispered Luciel, nipping teasingly at Cody's ear. He then pulled back. He didn't even give a warning, pulling a whip from under the bed. It was just black and braided leather, nothing too eccentric. It worked after all. He ran one of the cords gently over the curve of Cody's thigh. "Are you going to apologize...?" he demanded, hitting his partner's thigh with the cord gently. Cody didn't say anything, so Luciel decided to take that as a no. "Very well then, Kitty. Sometimes I wonder if this is really a punishment." Luciel drew the whip back and struck Cody's waist with it. He gave a muffled gasp and arched his back a bit, biting back a moan. Sometimes he cursed sometimes masochistic tendencies.
'Oh, so he's gonna be a brat today,' thought Luciel to himself. Cody knew that Luciel liked to hear him. Which is exactly why he muffled himself. 'Okay... this should be fun.'

The whip fell all over Cody's body. Whether that be teasing brushes or harsh snaps; he sure enjoyed it. "Have you been keeping count?" asked Luciel, twirling a piece of hair between his fingers. The raven strand curled beautifully around his finger. Luciel would never tire of seeing his love like this. Beneath him... powerless; consensually of course. The fact that he was allowed to do this made him so giddy. The fact that Cody loved him enough to let him do it. Of course it was enjoyable on both ends. For so many years had he craved this touch. And finally, he had it.
"Twenty two," mumbled Cody. He still had his face buried in the blanket on the bed. The end of the blanket, anyway.
"What was that? I didn't hear you?"
"Twenty two." This time it was only a little bit louder. But just barely.
Luciel cracked the whip harshly over the contour of Cody's ass. "How many?" he barked.
Cody flinched and pulled his head from the blanket. "Twenty- twenty three," he gasped out. A shiver ran up his spine. The sudden harsh pain was a welcome surprise.
"Good boy." Luciel began to brush the whips handle gently over all the spots he hit, as if trying to soothe them. Though it only made Cody highly aware of where Luciel was touching. It was a sweet awareness, the earlier whipping had left his skin incredibly sensitive. He gave a pleasured sigh and set his cheek against the bed. Luciel thwipped him lightly on the back.
"Eyes up, Kitty," he ordered. Cody nodded a little to himself and pulled his head back up.
"Yes sir." The words were spoken without thinking. After Cody realized he had spoken he internally facepalmed. He hadn't meant to say anything.
"Oh, if I had known that giving you an order would have made you speak I would have done so a bit ago." Luciel smiled a bit and kissed Cody's back, caressing his thigh with the whip still.
Cody mumbled something incoherently beneath his breath and Luciel reached forward and took a handful of his hair, pulling it back. He pushed his leg in between Cody's thighs, rubbing the base of his length with his knee.
"What did you say, hm?" he murmured, a knowing smirk on his face.
"No-nothing, Master-"
"We both know that's a lie, Kitty."
Cody bit his lip and then spoke. "I called you a smartass," he said softly.
Luciel simply smiled. He was ever so happy to 'punish' Cody. "Alright then, we can play that way." He tightened the handcuffs a little and went to go get some... things.