The talk

Natsu's POV

I woke up and saw Gray sleeping on the chair next to me. I heard a knock at the door and then Erza walking in with Gramps. "Hey Natsu, we need to talk." Erza said sadly. I nodded my head and Erza sat on the end of my bed. Gramps walked over to me and they both looked at Gray. "I don't think I've ever seen Gray sleep before." Erza said smiling and I laughed. "Happy told me to give you your phone and headphones so here." She said and threw them at me. "Thanks." I said and put my headphones on. Then I put them in the phone and played my music. Just my type was on, yassss.

"Anyways, we need to talk about what happens when you get out here and how you feel." Erza said and I immediately felt bad again. "Yeah, I know, so baby pull closer in the backseat of your rover that I know you can't afford bite that tattoo on your shoulder pull the sheets right off the corner of that mattress that you stole." "You do realise you were just singing there...?" Erza asked. "W-Was I...?" I asked. "Yes, and you sound really good Natsu." She said. I blushed and went silent. "Hold on came on, yes." I said. "Isn't that really sad...?" She asked. "Well duh." I sighed and smiled.

"What did I miss...?" I heard Gray say. "Natsu's singing." Erza said. I made a shocked face as her last words came on and Gray just raised an eyebrow. "He can sing...?" He asked and Erza nodded her head. 'Imma go on Roblox and burn in an oven' I thought and I started laughing. "Why are you laughing...?" Gray asked. "Weird thoughts." I said. "Did you always act happy...?" Erza asked. "Like everytime you were in the guild, it was an act...?" "Y-Yeah..." I whispered. "Wait, so you just act really immature and dumb...?" Gray asked. "The immature part yes, the dumb part no, I am so stupid." I said.

"What are you gonna do when you get out of here my child...?" Gramps asked. "The normal stuff." I said. "Like...?" Erza asked in a concerned tone. I rolled my eyes and looked down. I then jumped from a scream in my music and I started laughing again. "Natsu, be serious please." Gray said. "Just don't act how you normally would around us, act like you would when you're alone." Erza said. "If I was alone I would have a knife in my hand with blood on it." I said and none of them understood what I meant. I rolled my eyes and then Gray realised what I meant.

"Yeah you're not leaving my sight for a while." Gray said and I smiled sadly. "We could put you in a mental hospital, me and Master were thinking that might be best." Erza said and I put my head in my knees and curled up into a ball. "Why meeeeeeee...?" I whined and I felt a human touch my right knee. "Which human is touching my knee, how dare they." I said and they let go. "It was only me, jeez." Gray said and I grabbed his wrist and put it back there. "You're fine." I said and I put my head back up to see what's going on again. "We can't trust you to be on your own." Erza said. "I know..." I whispered.

"Do you want to get better, Natsu...?" Gray asked. "No, I don't diserve it." I said and Gray made an angry face. "Why...?" Gray asked. "I'm a bad person." I said. "No you're not." "Natsu, you are going to get help whether you like it or not." Erza said angrily and I nodded my head...