Yes another child

Natsu's POV

I woke up and saw Gray sleeping peacefully next to me. I saw the door open and Cole was there. "Dad I'm hungry." He said. I got up and took him downstairs. "What do you want...?" I asked whilst opening the fridge. "Can I have noodles...?" He asked. "Seriously...?" "Please." He said. "Fine." I said and closed the fridge. I went to get the noodle packet and put the kettle on. "You know how to make it." I said and Cole started making them himself.

"Hi daddy, hi Cole." Alaska said as she came downstairs. "Hi." Cole said and I awkwardly waved my hand. "Gray is sleeping."She said and I smiled. We sat down and talked for a while and then went to the guild.

Two weeks later

I woke up and immediately felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up. I heard the door open and Cole was there. "Dad are you ok...?" He asked. "I'm fine." I said. "But you're being sick." He said. "I'm getting Gray." He said and walked off, he is so worried about me and it's sweet. I heard a lot of footsteps and then Gray walked in. "You alright, Cole said you were sick." Gray said and came over to me. "Gray, is he alright...?" Cole asked. "He just feels a bit sick, that's all." Gray said and Cole walked away. "I might be." I said. "I know, do you feel dizzy or light headed...?" Gray asked. "I have a headache." I said and Gray took me back to our bed.

"You wanna sleep...?" Gray asked calmly. "Yeah, all day." I said and he laughed. "I know that but you wanna cuddle...?" He asked and I hugged him. "Yes please." I said. "You're so cute Natsu." He whispered and I blushed. "I know that but you don't need to tell me." I whispered and he smiled. "Lemme sleep now." I said and fell asleep.

That didn't take me ages to write it was just that I was reading something and I kept getting distracted. Rosie my cat says hi.