Todoroki?

F/n POV.
After school were we're heading to no 2 hero. Which I'm still confused, why they do that but not my home not my problem.

Unless the hokage tells me it is.

We went out side to a metal thing. It was also really loud "What's that?" I asked All might. He looked confused "this is a car you don't have them?" He asked. I shook my head no. "No and it's really noisy here." I said. He nodded and got in.

The car started to move! I griped the door. We started to go faster. I tried to hide my emotions the best I could but I felt my knees shake. When the car stopped I got out as quickly as I could. My knees buckled and I fell. All might came to help me but I pushed him away and got up myself.

"You know it's ok to let other people help." He said but I ignored him. We walked to the door. All might pressed a button and a ringing sound came through. Soon a man with fire for hair came at the door. He looked angry. "Is this her?" He asked all might nodded.

We all went inside and I left my sandals at the door. There was a group of people in a line. One caught me eye. His red and white hair what was his name? To- toe? Todoorki? Todoroki? I don't know I will figure it out.

"Ok, f/n is it? this is my wife you will call her mrs Todoroki and me, mr Todoroki. These are my children Fuyumi Todoroki Natsuo Todoroki and Shoto Todoroki. Understood?" He asked. "Yes mr Todoroki" I said.

After the introductions, we went to dinner "Such good manners for a young girl. May I ask about your family? They must be good people to have raised such a lovely daughter" Mrs Todoroki said. "my father is alive but my mother is dead. I was sent on this mission and got trapped in your world." I said he nodded. "Our world?" The girl named Fuyumi Todoroki asked. "Yes I come from a different world. A portal showed up in ours and I was the only one who was willing to go in." I said. "Why?" She asked "Fuymui!" Mr Todoroki said.

I jumped in "it's ok mr Todoroki. I am a ANBU black ops Captain. It was a class SSS mission. Everyone was scared they would die. Most of them have family's to take care of or someone they love." I said "what about you dear? I thought you said you had a father?" Mrs Todoroki asked

"Me? I don't really have anyone. People don't really like me." I said trying to avoid the subject. "You seem like a strong woman to be able to risk your life for people who dont like you." Shoto said.

I looked at him with dead eyes. "Your father must be proud of you. What father like" Mrs Todoroki said. "He is rough." I answered. "Like how?" Natsuo Todoroki asked. "What's yours like?" I asked showing him that if he didn't want to talk about it. then don't ask me about it.

Natsuo shrunk in his seat. "What is that supposed to mean?" Mr Todoroki asked. "Nothing mr Todoroki. I'm just implying that if you don't want to be asked that question don't ask me." I said monotone. "That's not what it sounds like." He said obviously pissed. "It doesn't matter mr Todoroki. Do you have a field or somewhere I can train." I asked brushing him off.

"DONT DO THAT!" he said mrs Todoroki tried to calm him down but he hit her! I jumped at him and slammed him on the ground and held a kunai to his neck. "Mr Todoroki I was not trying to be rude I just don't like that subject. Now let's make this clear. If you even touch another person while I'm here. I will show you what I can do." I said angry but didn't show it.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!" He asked "I'm a ANBU black ops Captain. I only take orders from the hokage and he is not here right now so if you hit her or any of them I will torcher you. Rip everything you care about from your life. Destroy you and show you a fat worse then death." I said letting my blood lust out. He started to heat up. It started to burn but I didn't move.

Mrs Todoroki was shaking "please it's ok there is no need for this." She said

I realized she was shaking because of me. I got my self back together. I got on one knee like before one fist on the ground and one on my heart. "Sorry for acting on my emotions. Punish me however you want but please don't do it again." I said pushing everything down.

Mr Todoroki got up "I suggest you don't try that again or I'll show you why im no 2 hero! There will be no punishment this time." He said

"Thank you now if I may ask we're is your training area?" I asked, he pointed to a room. I looked at the others. They had fear and confusion in there eyes.

I left to the room to set up. They followed me. I set up the kunias. (Like how itachi did) "if you can, please stand behind the door unless you want to get hit." I said not really caring. I put a blind fold on. "What are you doing?" Asked mr Todoroki. "I set up the launchers that will fling kunais at me as fast as they can at random times. I will be blind folded so I can work on my others skills other then eye sight." I said.

"What if you get hit?" Shoto Todoroki asked. I shrugged "I get hit." I said I heard a whining sound coming from behind and jumped out the way. I could feel about 20 more coming at me. I dodged them all no problem. I took three kunai out. Now the rest came at me. There was about a 100 I set up so about 80 was coming at me about 50mph. I heard the Todoroki family freak out. Probably thinking I was going to die. I deflected them all and got a few small scratches.

"Shit" I said. Mrs Todoroki came over to me "are you ok you did great" she said. "I lost if those were lased with poison I would be dead." I said like it was obvious. "Don't be hard on yourself you are doing great. Now let's get your wounds cleaned." She said grabbing my arm. I flinched and pulled away.

"Sorry I don't like to be touched." I said quickly "it will be fine I've had worse. I just need more practice." I said "see shoto. You need to be more like her." Mr Todoroki said. "Please mr Todoroki. Don't compare people to me." I said and got back to work