what they do when you're crying

Rachel Berry -

Rachel would ask what's wrong, she would then get some of your favorite snacks and watch your favorite musical movie with you, and overall be very comforting.

Mercedes Jones -

So if a student was the reason for you crying, you best believe she will find then. But Mercedes will tell you that it's okay to cry, so you sobbed while she held you.

Santana Lopez -

Santana would hug you while you sobbed onto her shirt, she would definitely whisper sweet things in your ear. And would just be by your side. In other words Santana would be soft.

Quinn Fabray -

So Quinn will first ask if your okay. She will ask if there is anything she can do to make you feel better. Quinn will be by your side for emotional support, will probably cuddle with you and fall asleep by your side.

Brittany S. Pierce -

Brittany would come and comfort you. She would have Lord Tubbington comfort you as well. Brittany would also probably attempt to bake you a cake.

Tina Cohen-Chang -

Tina will immediately come to your aid and comfort you in any way possible. She will hug you, buy you food, etc.

Marley Rose -

Marley will hug you and ask what's wrong and if there is anything she can do to make you feel better. Marley would literally be by your side 24/7.

Kitty Wilde -

One word. Cuddles. She will be by your side until you stop crying and are doing better. Most definitely will place soft kisses on your forehead.

Madison McCarthy -

So Madison will get overprotective real quick. Like mamma bear mode is activated. She'll ask what's wrong, she'll buy you your favorite snacks and food and overall just be there for you.

Jane Hayward -

If you want to be alone, Jane will respect that and leave. But she will be back every half hour to check on you. She'll just be very respectful to your needs.

-----

requested by: gleek1010 💛

I apologize for not updating in a while, I've been unmotivated. Until next time, bye! 💛