ask

Before going to bed Ritchie held the sleeping Michael close to him and whispered in his ear.

Ritchie: "Iss ok I watch n keep u save. No thing will get.

——————–—–—–—––—–———–––—–

Everyone was eating breakfast and having fun. The others learned Ritchie also had a prosthetic eye because Ritchie was expecting some phantom pains, Brandon used his magic and bound leith Ritchie to keep the pain down.

Ritchie was doing fine until he got this ask. He started to stare at the table, but at the same time he stared at nothing. His body started to shake, tears started to fall out of his eyes. He pulled his nub up and put a hand over his prosthetic eye.

Ritchie: "I-I-I-I-i..."

Brandon: "Is ok I here, I here!" *holds Ritchie to him*

Michael started to make grubby hands up at Ritchie as he started wine. Mitch and Colin slowly walked to the twins letting out soft purrs and rumbles to help calm Ritchie and Michael down.
Once he calmed down they stopped, Mitch threatening to kill his guild if they tried to tell anyone about this.

Ritchie: "Thanhk u. Surry for that."

Pat: "There is nothing to be sorry for."

Colin: "Yea, no need to be sorry. And I'd do that anytime you need me too."

They all started to do their own things. However the made the mistake of leaving Ritchie alone when tools were down. They thought nothing would happen in 30 minutes. Oh how they were wrong, so very wrong.