ask n dare

Ritchie: "Thank you

Ritchie: "Thank you."

Kassathur: "With pleasure~"

Kassathur started to say dirty pick up lines as ke kissed all over Ritchie. Ritchie did his best not to get flustered and even returned the flirts, it wasn't until Kassathur french kissed him that he lost.

Kassathur: "Looks like I won~"

Ritchie: "I, umm.. shut up!"

Ritchie stuffed his face with the candy as Kassathur whispered something to Rijin.
———————————————————

Brandon: "I'm *yawn* sure."

Lucas: "How about you go to sleep and check in the others~"

Brandon was going to protest until Lucas hushed him with a kiss. Soon his eyes dropped as he fell asleep.

———————————————————

Brandon appeared in-front of Gallren and Jupiter. She still had him on her lap petting him as she had a water servant feed them.

Gallren: "Welcome my jewel~"

Brandon: "I'm not yours."

Gallren: "Yes you are~ You are Lucas's and my Sky host, that makes you mine too~"

Jupiter: "Don't question it. They are ours as we are theirs."

Gallren nodded with a smirk as she kissed his laps than horns. Jupiter purrs loud enough that Brandon heard him. Brandon stared in amusement at what he saw.

Jupiter: "What!?"

Brandon: "I just never seen you like this with someone."

Jupiter was about to reply when Gallren kissed him. She then pulled Brandon on her lap and kissed the top of this head, leaving him confused.