Chapter 22: The Lost Princess

Kingdom of Dawn

Izuku's POV

We already arrive at my home planet. Mommy and daddy will gladly seeing me here. "Girls come on, I want to see my parents and I want you to meet them too!" I excitedly said, they all chuckled and giggled and nod.

We walk to my castle. I decided to open the gate by myself. I closes the gate and sneakly walk to the door, without knocking I opened the door and let the girls in. I heard laughing from the dining room, I quiet my friends and walk slowly to see all of them are their, my little twin brothers, mommy and daddy and the butlers.

I jump out revealing myself. "I'm back!" I shout opening my arms.

"Sister!!" Ciel and Alois called out running to me, I bend down and hugged them both.

"How I miss you two so much!" I said.

"We miss you too, sis!" They both said.

"Welcome back your majesty." The two demons said bowing down at me.

"Izuku, your here! You didn't even told us you're gonna visit so we could fetch from Sebastian and Claude." Mommy said hugging me.

"Mommy it's okay besides me and friends are free for something." I said hugging him back.

"What do you need, my dear?" Daddy ask.

"Do you know queen Adina?" I ask, mommy looks at me and looks at daddy. "The former ruler." Mommy mumbled loud wnough for me to hear.

"How do you knew about her?" Dad asks me.

"She talked to me and orders me to meet her at her room." I explains.

"I understand, follow me girls." Mom said washing his hands from a cloth.

We followed mommy upstairs to the top of the castle, then we stop at a golden door. Mom took out a golden key and unlocked the door. Before he fully opens the door, I saw Uncle Grell and Uncle Undertaker on our left side. "What are you two doing here? You shouldn't be here." Mom ask them calmly. "We were just looking around the castle, we didn't knew we aren't allowed here." The two bow down.

"It's okay just don't enter this place again, come down with me after this." Mom said, my uncles nodded.

"Welcome back little niece~." Uncle Grell said in a flirty way and hugging me.

"Thanks, Uncle Grell." I said rolling my eyes.

Mommy opens the door to see a room full of mirrors. We all looked in amaze. "Wow!" I say in amaze the first one stepping in. "Welcome home, princess."

Adina appears in front of us. "Queen Adina, it's a pleasure to meet you." Mommy said respectfully bow down and Winx and I do the same. I saw mom elbowed my uncles ordering them to bow down.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, queen Lloyd. I never knew a boy will be crowned new queen." Adina tease making my mom smiles.

"Leave Izuku here, we will gonna have a serious conversation." Adina said, mom left with the Winx and my uncles.

"Why are their so many mirrors in here?" I ask looking at the mirrors standing around the room. "Because it will be in your training to help you bring your memory back. And I love mirrors since I'm a young teenager like you." She smiles that made me chuckled.

"This mirror call the mirror memory time. It helps you to find your past memories."

"Now, I want you to look at each mirror. Each mirror has your reflection but each reflection has its own kind." I explain.