♥︎1♥︎

꧁𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖: ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚
𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪:𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣, ℝ𝕖𝕚 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚, 𝔽𝕦𝕪𝕦𝕞𝕚 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚, 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕪𝕒 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚(𝕦𝕟𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕟), ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚, 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚
ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜:𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖/ 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤
ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤:𝟙-𝔸
𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤:𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕜𝕦𝕤𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕
𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕪: ℝ𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝟙𝟝 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒 𝕙𝕦𝕘𝕖 𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠. 𝔹𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕪𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕚𝕞 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕗 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕞...𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕꧂
♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

"Raven Its time to get up today is our first day at UA." Shoto said monotoniously. "okay, okay im gettibg up geez..." Raven sat on bed and stretched and had a really bad bed head, "Oh come on, seriously?" Raven questioned sarcastically as she poked at her fried hair. "Now I have to cut my hair again." She grabbed her phone and looked at the time, it was 6:35AM she rushed to get ready and now had a boy cut on her head. She walked with Shoto to the train. She still had Touya's phone number so she will text him about her days at home and at school and her messages would be left on read wich gave her hope that she could find him. She texted him just now actually.
♥︎𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤♥︎:Hey Touya! Today is mine and Shoto's first day of UA. I wish you were here to see us off to school and see us become better than father. Anyways I miss you and i will leave another messaage later kay
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝟼:𝟻𝟹𝙰𝙼
Touya:Hey hot wings, have a good day at school im proud :) also i miss you too.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 7:01AM
♥︎𝕙𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤♥︎
Touya!can we meet up somewhere after i get off school so we could catch up??
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍 7:03 AM
Touya:yeah sure, but call me Dabi.
//
"Hey Shoto I cant walk home with you after school I have some errands to run."
Raven explained to Shoto. "Alright." Shoto nodded in response. Shoto and I sat next to each other in class and the teacher didn't walk in yet and some kid with grapes on his head walked up to me "hey cutie you fill out nicely wanna go on a—" was all he could get out before a huge *SLAP* was heard  "honestly you should know better, this is the first year of high school and you already act like a villain." Raven have the grape head a terrifying death glare before he went to his seat and cried.
꧁after school cuz i lazy꧂
Raven was waiting at a cafe when she heard a voice say the nicknqme touya gave her "Hey hotwings" a guy in a black hood with black hair and purple scars on his face sat accross from her. "Touy- i mean Dabi?" she questioned the male.  "Yep" he smiled at the winged girl. "So I did some searching for your biological family and all I could find was a older brother." Dabi set a folder on the table. Raven picked up the folder opening it and reading it.
"Number three hero, the winged hero Hawks. His quirk is wings, he can control every feather on his back and he's also the youngest pro hero."
She read the papers and looked at pictures.
"So you believe that he's my biological older brother?" Raven questioned as she looked at Dabi. "That's what I think." Dabi answered. "Well looks like a have a pro hero to speak to." Raven said while looking at the papers. Not even a moment later Hawks walked in.