7

It's Monday. Jinhit seems pretty much the same. The employees, the idols, the stylists working like their usual self.

But you… you're not. You just sit there at your desk, thinking a lot. The secret admirer has sent you another note.

"Don't skip breakfast. Be yourself and never surrender. Don't forget to be happy and enjoy your day ❤️"

Another love emoji. What does this guy want?

"You're gonna talk to him? The secret admirer?" Haesol whispers from her desk in front of you.
"I don't want him to know that he has been found." Your replies, whispering. "And I suspect something." You added.

"What is it?"
"Americano. He doesn't seem like a guy who likes Americano." You said.

"I have an idea." You stand up from your seat.

"Who wants coffee??" You said loudly to all interns.
"Ohh, I want cappuccino." Jimin said.
"Macchiato for me," Haesol said.
"Nah, I pass. I don't like coffee." Taehyung said.
"How about you, Kook?"
"I pass. I don't like coffee either." Jungkook said which makes you wonder, 'Jungkook doesn't like coffee?
But why? He's the one who's in the CCTV.'

Yup, Jungkook is the one who approached your desk in the camera CCTV. You saw his face.

The CCTV video shows Jungkook take a look around your desk. He also touches your desk, but after he notices the CCTV, he aborts his mission. And it was 5 AM.

None of the interns order Americano. This is weird. Americano is the key, the secret admirer likes Americano. You saw Jungkook at the CCTV. But why doesn't he like coffee?

Taehyung also said that the secret admirer wants to be found. It's obvious at one of the notes where he said "...but you don't know me."

This drives your mind crazy.

"None of you want Americano? Y'all don't like Americano?"
"No. I don't like it. It's so bitter." Jimin said.
"I don't like coffee. All of the coffee." Taehyung said.
"I prefer milk over everything." Jungkook said.

Damn. Jungkook is not the secret admirer… right?

"Alright then, I'll go to the coffee shop downstairs." You inform everyone as you prepare your money and phone. You walk and stop at the elevator door. You hear another footsteps.

Wow, it's your senior, Yoongi.
"Mr. Min." You nod at him, and he nods back to you. He continues to play with his phone. Both of you are waiting for the elevator.

You got something on your stomach and you don't like this feeling. Is this nervous? Why are you nervous?

Ting.

The elevator door opened. Yoongi wait for you to get in first, so you do. He got in and now, it's just you and him at the elevator.

"Where are you going, sir?" You asked him, chit chatting.
"Coffee shop."
"Ah! Me too. We should go together!"
"Sure." He said coldly, not looking at you and still focusing at his phone.

The elevator door finally opened and you guys walked to the coffee shop on the first floor.

"You first, Mr. Min." You said.
"Ah, okay."

"Good morning, Mr. Min. Americano as usual?" The barista asked.
What? Americano?
"Yes." He replies.

'Mr. Min likes Americano? Wait- nah, no way he's the secret admirer. I mean a lot of people like Americano' you said to yourself. You can't believe yourself. Even someone who ordered Americano drives you insane.

--

You and Mr. Min are now in the elevator on your way up. You can't help but want to ask him questions.

'Wait, why tf- THIS IS JUST AMERICANO. HE JUST ORDER AMERICANO AND YOU THINK THAT HE'S THE SECRET ADMIRER, Y/N?! REALLY??!!' You scold yourself. 'UGH. FUCK IT.'

"Mr. Min, do you like Americano?" Well done, y/n. Well done.
"Yeah. I love it."
"Why though? I mean it's very bitter."
Yoongi stopped for a while, "...I like bitter things… just like life."

That sentence seems familiar to you.

Wait, you remember one of the notes. The note which the secret admirer explains why he loves Americano. He loves it, because it's bitter just like life.

Oh shit-
You reflexively look at him, who already staring at you.

Another feeling in your stomach. Oh God, you're nervous as fuck.

Then the elevator's light shut down by itself.

Dark. You can't see anything.

You can't control your breathing. You need to hold on something, immediately, or you'll scream and pass out. You don't like darkness, especially in a small room like an elevator.

You're shaking. You drop all the coffees to the elevator's floor, you just don't care anymore, you just want to be safe.

Suddenly, you feel something- wait- someone wrapped himself around you.
"Calm down. It's okay, I'm here." Yoongi whispers to your ear.

You feel calm and relaxed after hearing his voice. It does keep you warm and safe, so you hug him back.

You wanna hug him for hours, his body so smol that you think if you hug him so tight, his body will be crushed. 

Yoongi also feels relaxed around you. Deep down, he is also afraid of this kind of situation. But knowing that you're here, makes him feel… not alone.

He caresses your hair slowly. Yoongi make you feel comfortable around him. Finally you can control your breathing. You're back to normal.

Boop.

The elevator lights finally on.
Both you and Yoongi are still in the same position, until you both finally realised wtf just happened. 

You guys immediately get away from each other. You also see that all the coffees for your friends are already scattered on the floor. Great.

"I'm really sorry, Mr. Min," you grow red on your face, blushing like crazy.
"No- I'm- sorry too," He replies. One thing you are too careless to realize, he is also blushing hard.
The elevator door opens.
"I should call one of the janitors," you said to him.
"Right. I'll go to the office first."
"Yes. Okay."

--

"Y/N? What happened to your shirt?" Haesol asks, as soon as she sees you.
"Where's the coffee?" Jimin asks.
You're in so much daze and confusion, you don't even realize that your friends asked something.

Your mind is full of one and only… Min Yoongi.