Chapter 13

12:00PM

Avery's POV

Last night was SOOOO freaking lit

Last night was SOOOO freaking lit. I'm just getting up & I never start my day this late, but last night I had THE time of my life. I'm still not really ready to get out of bed, but I won't just sleep all day. I got up & went into the bathroom to clean my face. After I cleaned my face I picked up my phone & saw a few notifications.

One was a text from Jade - Hey sis. You good? Hangover? No?

I responded - Girl I'm just getting out of bed. Last night was so fun, thankfully no hangover... just sorta tired.

The next one was a text from Yazz - Man I was hoping you were gonna come back over last night 😩 it's cool tho I was tired as hell after anyway 😂 but how you feelin? You good babygirl?

I responded - I wanted to, but once I hit my bed it was over. I actually fell asleep on the couch first & then had to force myself to my room 😂😂😂  you know I'll always come back over though 😘 & I'm feeling good actually... glad I'm not hung over, are you?

The next one was an email... but it was from a verified sender. Verified senders are senders in the industry such as company managers or tv directors & etc. I opened the email & found out that another big event will be happening soon if all goes well. Exciting!!!

A few minutes later my phone rang, it was Jade.

" Hello." I say, picking up the phone

" Hey girl! Guess what?! I have been told that there is a show coming on real soon, and I'm gonna be a part of it. I just had to share the good news, because I think that it's finally my time to shine!" Jade says, excitedly.

" That's great sis, congratulations!" I say excitedly.

" Thanks, well ima talk to you later I just wanted to share the good news." Jade says, laughing.

I laugh too. " Alright." I say, as we hang up the phone.

A few minutes after I got off the phone with Jade, I got a call from Yazz.

" Hello." I say, picking up the phone.

" What's up babe, I got some good news. Management just called me & I'm gonna be in a show... so look forward to seeing ya boy on the big screen." Yazz says, laughing.

" Whaaat?! That's greaaaat! I'm so happy for you... that's definitely something that I'll be looking forward to and did you get that email saying that there might be another big event really soon?" I ask.

" Yeah, I got that too. Hopefully we can collab again. That'll be dope." Yazz says.

" Yeah it would!" I say, excitedly.