Chapter 20: What?!- Part 1.

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

-------------------------------------------------------------

I had my bath, got into my pj's and went to go check on Ben and Emma. They had finished their homework and my Mother was reading them a story in Ben's room. So I thought while I still had a little bit 'me time' i'd sit and relax on the sofa. When I sat on the sofa..I couldn't help but look through my pictures on my phone. A smile appeared across my face when I saw the pictures of when Ben and Emma were born. I was laid up in bed in the hospital and I had hold of Ben in my arms. German was smiling. In the other photo, German had hold of Emma, he was sat on the bed next to me and he kissed my forehead. Those day's were definitely very precious to me and now i'll have another photo of my little girl in a couple of months time. Without German there.

Angelica walked in.

"Angie, Ben and Emma are in bed. I read them a story and they fell asleep half way through it".

"Okay, Mum. Thanks.".

"Angie, Emma asked me if you will go to the house so you can get her necklace".

"I'll ring Olga and ask her to bring it round here tomorrow".

"Erm, I don't imagine that Olga will be working tomorrow. Why don't you go round and get it?".

"No, I'm not going round that house ever again".

"Oh Angeles! Just go! Go to that house for your Daughter!".

There she goes again with 'Angeles'..now she's guilt tripping me!

I took a deep breathe in and out and said "fine".

For some reason my Mother had a massive grin on her face.

"Go on then! Angie. Off you pop!".

Why is she so eager for me to go and pick up the necklace like right now?

"Okay..okay..just let me go get my car keys and coat from the kitchen".

She nodded..still with that grin on her face..

I got my coat, car keys and got into my car.

While at the Castillo house:

"Jade, why are you here?".

"I heard about you and Angie splitting up..so I though i'd come over and be a shoulder for you to cry on."

"Erm no thanks Jade. I don't need to cry and if I did. It would be most definitely not on your shoulder".

"Oh my love, don't be like that. I only want to help".

"Well I don't your help, please leave".

"My love i'm not going anywhere".

"Stop it calling me 'my love' and yes you are".

"Don't be like that German..it's just you and I here. No-one else.."

Just then Jade slowly stepped forward and kissed German.

As this was happening, Angie opened the door and saw..

"I get it!".