CHAPTER 4

×CUSSING WARNING×
Also I just wanted to show you some Dream fanart I made💚
-side note-
There will be a few things added that are not already in minecraft

Y/N POV:
"We need to find Dre-" She began but was cut off by another voice.

"Guys..." His weak voice was barely audible even in the silence. He trembled to the ground, his knees made contact first, Sapnap didnt hesitate to run to him. Sapnap caught him before the rest of his body met the ground. George, Terra and I stood in horror. He was lifeless in Sapnaps arms.

"Dream, wake up! You cant go dying on us now!" He didn't move. "Come on! Get up, you were getting mad at me earlier because I wanted to take a risk so follow your own damn advice!" Sapnap was begging Dream to wake up. "Please..." Terra slowly made her way towards them, I followed shortly after.

"Are you... a bunch of idiots? We need-" Terra's head shot up and looked at Sapnap. He was alive! Dream was in and out of consciousness it seemed. He wasnt able to finish his sentence but we know he's okay for the time being.

"Quick we need to find a cave!" Terra said, she turned to me and looked me dead in the eyes. "Y/n I need your help, I think I can pull the arrows out of him." I nodded.

"Here let me help you," George states as he goes toward Sapnap and Dream, he throws one arm around his neck and Sapnap does the same. They began dragging Dream while Terra and I searched for a cave, I saw a hill near by then motioned for everyone to follow me, usually hills or mountains had caves so here's to hoping. After a few minutes of searching I saw the shadow of a cave entrance.

"There!" I pointed out to our group, Sapnap and George picked up speed a little bit and brought him inside before we could even scout for mobs. Luckily there wasnt any yet. Terra and I instantly lit up the rounded out cave, Sapnap and George layed Dream gently on his stomach in the center of the cave, and helped us block off the entrance and another entrance that lead further into the cave. I quickly made a campfire so we could cook food, stay warm and see better.

Terra was right by Dreams side, I made my way over to her, "What can I do?" I asked. She looked up and said, "I need you to heat up your sword." I was shocked! She wasnt suggesting what I think she was suggesting!

"You want to cauterize his wounds?" My eyes were wide, but if he starts bleeding after we remove the arrows it would be the only way to ensure his survival. (Wow I'm grim) She shock her head 'yes.'

"Its the only way..." She didnt want to finish her sentence. I looked over to the guys, they both looked scared.

"Okay, but only if he starts bleeding." She agreed, I set my sword in the fire and waited for it to heat up.

"Let's do the one in his leg first. On the count of three." I nod to show her I agree.

"One." She begins

"Two." We say at the same time

"Three!" We say as she pulls the first arrow out. Dream let out an agonizing  cry, his entire body tensed then slightly relaxed. Luckily, there didnt seem to be any blood coming from his wound, I left my sword where it was knowing he was going to be okay without it. We all let out a sigh of relief, but Dream was still in pain.

"Sapnap or George I need one of you to help hold him down while I take the other two arrows out." Terra states, clearly focused on getting these arrows out. George reached us first but Sapnap followed him. George held his shoulder while Sapnap held his legs. "Okay Y/n you are going to need to pull out an arrow right after me and again on the count of three."