Secrets

Recap

I layed down with Izuku still laying on top on me and I surprisingly fell asleep pretty fast.

Now

Hizashi's POV

I woke up and squeezed out of my husband's arms to actually get up. Surprisingly he slept tonight.

I walked out of my room to see Hitoshi's door cracked open just enough for Izuku to get through.
He really loves that cat... ITS ADORABLE!

I quietly open the door to see if he was actually sleeping again and-

Well- yea he was asleep but some fluffy green haired boy was sleeping on top of him instead of Izuku.

Oh...

My....

GOD

MY BABY BOY SNUCK HIS BOYFRIEND IN! WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME HE WAS GAY? Obviously me and my husband would accept him! I HAVE TO TELL AIZAWA

I quickly shut the door down to the way it was before and rushed back into my room. And then I realized that I maybe shouldn't wake him up because he was finally asleep. I decide not to and go wake up Eri so she can help me make breakfast. If I dont she'll get mad so- I kinda have to. And I don't mind the help either.

Hitoshi's POV

I woke up and drearily checked the time

9:57am

Oh crap might be late for breakfast

I look down at Izuku still asleep on me. I softly pet his spot that makes him purr just to hear it one more time before I have to get up.

"Izuku... hey.. gotta get up." I say in a tired but soft voice as he slowly opened his eyes and stared up at me.

His eyes went from calm and tired to wide and shocked and his face became bright red as he shot up off of me onto the floor making a thud .

I quickly off the bed to help him up when I hear a

"Hitoshi? Are you alright?"

Its pops crap- I gotta hide Izuku

I quickly grab his hand and pull him up easily
Wow he's light-
And rush him into my bathroom and shut the door.

I watched as my door opened to reveal pops standing there with a worried face.

"You alright?" He said as he looks around with confusion on his face but I shrugged that off and replied

"I'm fine I just fell out of bed" I said in my regular monotone voice.

"Alright....." he said as his eyes narrowed in suspicion and closed the door.

I open the door to see a very confused Izuku

"Sorry about that.. they don't know yet" I said in a hushed voice.

"O-oh sorry.." he replied looking down

(Ok I'm lazy so H is for Hitoshi and I is for Izuku)

Third POV

H - "About what Izuku?"

I - "A-about.. uhm.. fal-fal-falling asleep on you..."

Izuku mentally slapped himself for stuttering so much

H - "Its fine don't worry about it"

H - "Hey stay here I'll get you some breakfast"

Izuku nodded and walked over to sit on Hitoshi's bed.

Hitoshi's POV

I walked out into the living room making sure to fully close my door. I picked up a plate of 3 pancakes and 4 peices of bacon. Obviously pops noticed because he asked

"Why are you taking so much today? And where are you going?"

"I'm just hungry today alright? And I'm going to eat in my room"

"Mmmhmmmm" he hummed in a suspicious tone

Jeez what's up with pops-

I made it back to my room without further question. And opened the door to find my bed empty.

Shit- I thought I told him to stay here!

I frantically look around my room to find a green tail coming from underneath my bed.

I set the plate of food on my bedside table and go to the opposite side of where the green tail is peeking out of and kneel down to be face to face with a cute freckled Izuku

"Rawr!" He quietly yells in an attempt to scare me

"Ahhhh! Such a ferocious beast!" I quietly exclaim back

He giggles and crawls out and plops onto the bed making him bounce a little.

I walk back over to the plate, picking it up and giving it to Izuku.

His eyes looked like they fucking SPARKLED staring at the plate of pancakes and bacon. He looked back up at me with FUCKING AMAZEMENT-

"I-Is this really ok for me to eat?"

"Yes Izuku" I say between chuckles

"What about you? What are you going to eat??" He asks full of concern

"I'm fine I'm not hungry" I say giving him a reassuring smile

--Timeskip to after dinner because I'm lazy--

This went on all day, me just getting everything Izuku needed so he doesn't get caught. After dinner we decided to watch another movie together. I guess after all of that time watching movies with him in my lap didn't ware off because once I sat down after making popcorn and turning on the movie he climbed right into my lap.

He seemed fucking unfazed while I was freaking the fuck out- I was probably as red as my old friend Kirishima's hair (I donno I just felt like they'd be friends if he got Mineta's spot in class)

Well- I guess I could take advantage of this and just enjoy his touch

I took this time to wrap my arms around his waist and set my head on top of his which I could easily do because of our height difference. Seems like he was too invested in the movie to notice. So I just started watching the movie like he was.

HEY HI HELLO- issa me Mario anyways pEaCe