Meeting

Shinsou's POV

I was just relaxing on my bed with Izuku... well and Eri because ever since I introduced him to them she's stuck to him like glue. I looked at the time and it said 9pm.

"Hey Eri its past your bedtime, go to bed." I said sternly as she just sat in Izuku's lap and shook her head. The hell? She's never said no to me AND she didn't say it so I couldn't use my quirk.

"Eriiiii... come on let's go to bed" Izuku said lifting her to his hip.

"OKI!!" She yelled willingly letting him sweep him out the room into hers

What- just- happened? Well guess I'm not the favorite anymore.

A few minutes had passed and he still wasn't back. The hell is taking so long- I can't sleep without him. Wait what?

I bring myself off the bed sluggishly leaving my room heading to Eri's room, only to find him asleep on her little bed with her. Oh god that's adorable.

I quickly pulled my phone out and snapped a pic of them, setting it as my background before picking him up bridal style. I started walking out before I felt something pull at my shirt collar. I looked down to find him holding on my shirt collar with his face nuzzled into my chest. I felt heat rush to my face as I quickly looked away.

--Timeskip to the next morning--

Still Hitoshi's POV

I woke up to my blaring alarm at 6 am. A shifting next to me brought me wide awake. I turned off my alarm and got up to get my hero costume on to patrol. I threw it on and swiftly made my way out, starting my shift.

A while into my shift I ran into Bakuhoe.

"Oi, extra!" He yelled in that annoying cocky voice.

"What?" I responded monotone, because I was already used to it.

"I need some paperwork you have so I'll be over tonight. Got it eye bags?" He commanded

"Yea sure whatever. Come around 5" as soon as I finished my sentence he was already stomping off.

--Timeskip--

The rest of my shift went completely normal after that. I made it home and found Izuku playing with Eri. The clock read 4:55 pm.

He should be here in about .....3......2......1

BOOM

Does he not know how to use a doorbell?

I go to answer the door and as soon as I open it just a crack he forces it open and pushes me aside. I expected him to just go barge through my room but.... he .... froze?

(Ik this is gonna be lowkey confusing but just stick with me on this one, imma be going through the same scene with the different POVs)

Izuku's POV

I was just playing with Eri when Hitoshi got home! He glanced at the clock and turned towards the door. What? He just got home, he can't be leaving again! Just then a loud boom was heard.. a....boom...? No.. no it can't be... Hitoshi reached for the doorknob opening it just a crack before being pushed aside by the door. I seemed like slow motion.. The suffocating beat of my heart in my ears, the sharp blond moving into view as the door swung open, crimson red eyes glaring at Hitoshi.. oh god... his eyes locked with mine, pure shock radiating from those crimson eyes. I-it's him... "K-Kachann..?" I choked out.

Hey Hai Hello! Issa me Mario! Say heelo to mah little friend. *ahem* Say hello to the one and only Bakuhoe!