Home Shit Home

Clementine met everyone who returned from the failed mission to lead the walkers away.
"She's a good shot, she's strategic, and loyal. Kid just got here and she already is keeping this place safe," Rosita told everyone who missed it.
Maggie agreed.

"I think Enid left. She went over the wall, and now she's trapped out because of the herd," Carl approached Ron.
"Of course she did," Ron remarked with irritation.
"Aren't you gonna go get her?"
"I keep telling her stop jumping the walls, because it's dangerous, but she doesn't listen. Why is it my problem at this point?"
"Because she's your girlfriend?" Carl couldn't believe he even had to say it.
"Yeah. My girlfriend. Why do you care?"
"Jesus, I'm not after your girlfriend. She's my friend, and I'm human. If you won't look for her, I will. I bet Clementine would help, and she doesn't even know Enid yet," Carl turned to leave.
"Carl, you're not going out there," He grabed Carl's arm.
"Back off!" Carl ripped his arm from Ron's grip, and shoved Ron away, knocking him to the ground.
"I'm gonna tell your Dad. Then he's gonna go looking for you. Then more people will to. And someone's gonna die," Ron kept talking, but Carl ignored him and walked away.

"Hey," Maggie greeted, as Clementine joined her up on the watch tower against the wall.
"Hey."
They stared at the herd of walkers up against the wall, in silence for a while.
"My husband's out there," Maggie sighed, maintaining her gaze on the walkers.
"He told Michonne that he'd show me a sign he was alive. And so far, nothing," Maggie turned to Clementine, with a heartsick look on her face. Clementine felt empathy, continuing to listen to her, making eye contact. "Glenn's strong. He's a survivor, but still. I'm worried. I need him," Maggie paused.
"I'm pregnant," Maggie confessed.
Clementine looked speechless, trying to read Maggie's expression. Was that good or bad? Maggie had a small smile, like she was struggling to smile at all, but it was there. Like even though she was worried about Glenn, she still had hopes of starting this family with him it was still so exciting for her to think about.
"Wow.. that's- congratulations," Clementine smiled, and Maggie's smile grew.
"And hey, if Glenn is anything like you or anybody else here, I'm sure he's okay. We can wait for his sign together," Clementine offered.
The name Glenn seemed familiar to Clementine, but she didn't say anything about it.
Maggie nodded, still smiling.
"Thank you, Clementine."

"So you've met mostly everybody now, right?"
"I think so," Clementine shrugged.
"Ron?"
"I don't remember meeting a Ron."
"Good, watch out for him," Carl warned. "He's a dick," Carl added playfully.
"Aha, noted," Clementine laughed a little.
That made Carl smile.
Ron watched from afar.

"Hey, Clementine, right?" Ron approached her and AJ while sitting on their porch.
"Yeah," She affirmed, closing the book she was teaching AJ to read.
"I'm Ron."
Clementine wondered if she was about to find out what Carl meant.
"Can I talk to you alone for a second?"
"Um.. sure," Clementine stood up, handing AJ the book.
"I'll be right back, okay?" She told AJ, and he nodded. She and Ron walked a few feet away. AJ opened the book back up, and started trying to read again. It was upside down, but he's trying so shhh.
"I don't know what Carl told you about me, but whatever it was, he's lying," Ron said.
"So your name isn't really Ron?" Clementine joked, figuring he probably wouldn't want to hear what Carl actually said. Plus, she's no snitch. He laughed a little, then paused.
"Nah, for real though.. he's trouble. You can't trust him, and his Dad is a literal psycho. That's where he gets it. I just, I thought you should know, cause I noticed he talks to you a lot," he shrugged, then continued.
"Obviously I can't tell you what to do, but if I were you, I'd like.. stay away from him. That's all," Ron finished. He sniffled, then gave her a farewell nod before walking away.
She watched him walk away, confused.
What? No way she was gonna believe any of that.

Carl and Clementine walked down the street laughing and talking, so much so, it was easy to forget about everything going on outside of the walls.
Or behind them.
Ron stalked far behind them, looking down at his loaded gun anxiously, frustrated that Clementine didn't listen to him. Missing this shot was really not an option. Before he could act on anything, three green balloons flew up into the air from somewhere behind the walls.
"That's it, that's Glenn's sign, he's alive," Clementine pointed at the balloons, smiling.
Carl smiled too.
Then there was a loud creaking noise, pulling their gaze from the balloons and to the now falling tower where the truck hit.
The tower came crashing down, throwing up a huge cloud of dust and debris, then there was the sound of hundreds of walkers growling, and making their way into Alexandria.
Ron watched, dumbfounded.
"Holy shit!" Clementine and Carl sprinted the opposite way.
Ron quickly tucked the gun into the his pants and ran with them.