❝His story❞

You see, I died. Yes, I did.

I came back as a vessel for the god of death. So basically, I'm not alive, nor dead.

It must confuse you, so let me clear it up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I died from a car crash. No, I didn't commit suicide.

It was from a car accident. On April 23, 20**.

It's been about 3 years after I died.

I was heading to a friend's grave, as I remember.

I don't know why or how my sensitive memories seem to be fine. But I don't even remember the names of the people in them.

I don't remember their faces, except for my parents.

Everything feels familiar, I don't know.

In fact, I have no idea.

°°°

Shoyo told me that my mom was a strict woman, while my step dad was a drug addict.

He said my real dad left when I was younger.

And his stories seem to be very accurate based on what I remember.

He said I would always be locked inside my room if there's no class, because my mom won't let me go outside.

He said I would spend most of the day playing videogames in my room.

He said that ..

My parents were arrested when I was 11 years old.

They got sentenced a lifetimes to prison for use of illegal drugs, and attempted murder.

Huh .. I remember that.

Hinata said I was adopted by a nice old woman near someone's neighborhood. And he said that that someone became close friends with me.

He said his name was Kuroo Tetsurou.

And somehow, that name sounds familiar.

He said me and Kuroo used to play volleyball together. And we've been together ever since.

He said me and Kuroo went to the same school as our "friends".

Hm. It's starting to make sense.

He said we were in a volleyball team called "Nekoma" and that the Kuroo guy was the captain.

This all sounds so nostalgic.

He said Nekoma and their school, karasuno would have practice matches and stuff.

He said we played volleyball for a while.

He said that when Kuroo graduated third year, I stopped volleyball.

Because really,

He said Kuroo is the only reason why I play volleyball.

He said me and Kuroo met again in college.

And .. he said ..

Kuroo died when he was 19 years of age..

He didn't say how tho .. he said only Kuroo can answer those questions for me. But how?

Anyways..

Shoyo said I was in pain for a good 2 years. But he said I finished going to school and became a detective.

He also said that..

He knows that I already died.

He said that when me and him separated in a highschool party, which was the last time we were together..

He died too.

He said he can back as a "Watcher".

He's not a grim reaper. He's basically a grim reaper's assistant.

A Watcher is a entity that take shape as human, works, dresses and eats like a normal human.

At night, they go to their targets house and basically update their grim reaper partner what they're doing, where they are, who they're with and basically every information they can find.

He explained it all to me.

And it made sense why I can see his devil horns and tail.

And he said that "He" sent him to tell me about my past.

°°°

Basically, that "Him" I'm taking about is the one who made me. Or brought me back to life, I guess.

Shoyo said that "His" power is so strong, that some of my memories disappeared.

Some? more like most of them.

°°°

Aye, it your weird author here. Sorry this page was a mess- I don't have much experiences with books-