Chapter Eight

Olivia's P.O.V.

Olivia,

Day Two

Yay...I'm keeping up with this! Okay so here's my second letter and don't make fun of me because it has a song that goes with it. Okay so go to youtube and type in "Forever and Always by Parachute". Okay its a really good song. Go before you read anymore. Go. Now. I'm watching you. O.O

Okay if you didn't click on the song imma beat you...in bed....during a game...I like to call....CHECKERS.

Well anyways the song goes and it says that I'll love you forever and always. And I know that's kinda sorta something we always say to each other. The whole "to the moon and back" "to infinity and beyond" "forever..." "and always" thing. Yeah that's the inspiration.

Well don't worry I'm not dying in the hospital and I haven't been in a car crash. So don't worry about that. I'm coming back to you in T-minus 27 days.

Anyways I love you and I always will. Forever. And always. (See what I did there? PLAY ON WORDS!!!) Okay love you :)

Lotsa Love from Ibiza,

Louis :)

I read it over for the seventeenth time, smiling like a freaking child. He didn't answer on the first call, but maybe he'll answer on the fifth...well considering he didn't answer the four before my chances might be slim. But I've got to hear his voice...now.

"Hello?" A muffled voice answer. Stupid and crazy feelings ate up my stomach and I start smiling again.

"Loueh!" I called, falling backwards onto my bed.

"Livie!" He exclaimed back to me, suddenly more awake. "What's up?" He asked.

"I was just reading your second letter..." I told him. Louis chuckled.

"Oh lovely." He muttered playfully. "Did you listen to the song?" Louis asked.

"Of course...and I love you. Very much." I reminded him. I blushed, wondering if he might be blushing too. "What are you up to?" I asked changing the subject before he could respond.

"Umm...well we got in yesterday obviously and we don't start filming until tomorrow afternoon. Sunset scenes I think." He told me. I nodded. Since I knew his script back and forth, I knew what he was talking about. He was going to be driving a bright red Lamborghini along the winding roads of the shore with this hot big-boobed chick next to him. Let's not tell Louis how I described that last part...

"That sounds fun..." I said. I rolled over to my side and looked at the clock I rolled my eyes and sighed heavily. "I have class in half an hour." I grumbled.

"Then stop talking to me and get to class." Louis scolded. I glared at Louis through the phone. That makes no sense but I did.

"Why do you care. I should just skip all my classes forever." I said. I heard Louis sigh over the phone.

"Because if you drop out of college I won't pay your rent anymore." He bribed. I gasped, knowing he will forever hold this over my head.

"But it's so boring..." I mumbled into the phone, burying my face in my pillow. "I hate it."

"Well then no sex for 27 days." He said. I laughed.

"Oh that makes perfect sense, Lou." I said. Louis chuckled over the phone. "Wait so when is the sex scene between you and...Maria, is it?" I suddenly asked, hopefully putting him in an awkward position. He was silent for a few moments.