Chapter Thirteen

***Christmas Time, Oh, Christmas Time!***

Louis' P.O.V.

"Olivia hurry up we've got to leave by four." I shouted into the bathroom. Well, new, bathroom. We've been in this place for a week and it's already feeling like home.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Olivia chimed as she exited the master bath and into the master bedroom where I was sitting on the master bed. I like saying master.

"Already dressed?" I asked, checking out my girlfriend's black skirt with black leggings and a purple top.

"Yes. I have a party I have to go to right when we reach Doncaster." She told me. I just nodded and stared at her while she put on some earrings. She caught my eyes and gave me a funny look. "Why are you staring at me?" She asked.

"You just look really pretty, that's all." I replied, getting up from the bed to quickly kiss her on the lips. She smiled and blushed but returned her attention to the mirror and her earrings.

I left the room to make sure all the gifts were in order. It was the eve of Christmas Eve and it was time to make the annual trips down to Doncaster for family celebrations. The lads and I had a big Christmas blow-out last night, complete with eggnog that was more Vodka than it was eggnog. Needless to say I walked out of Niall's flat with a new iPhone, a new watch, a new flat-screen, and a new iPad...and a killer headache.

"Olivia it's almost four!" I called back to her. I heard her heels on the hardwood as she came back into the living room. I smiled. "'Bought damn time." I said. Olivia just smirked at me.

"Okay bags are in the car, we just need to get the gifts in there. And be gentle, I spent a long time wrapping them." She said. I frowned.

"So I'm the only one carrying them?!" I asked. Olivia nodded.

"Please, my nails are still drying." She said almost desperately. I just rolled my eyes and started grabbing boxes.

After four trips of me struggling box after box into the car, we were finally on the road.

"WE ARE NEVER EVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!" Olivia screamed along to the radio. I love Olivia very much, but she cannot sing to save her life. I just slowly placed my hand over her mouth.

"Shh, my dear. I'm sure your fellow dying walruses can hear you." I joked. Olivia just shot me a very mean glare and stuck up a finger that should not be stuck up. I gaped at her. "Olivia M-" Olivia licked my hand, which made me recoil and stare at her in disgust. "It's fine when I do it to you but NOT when you do it to me!" I exclaimed. She just rolled her eyes and flicked off the radio.

"Sorry I'm not some big singer like you." She snarled. I just laughed and grabbed her hand. She tried to pull away but I kept a tight grip on her until she gave up. Olivia then sighed heavily. "Are we almost there?" She whined.

"Olivia we just left London. We've still got like a two hour drive ahead of us." I told her. She just sighed and leaned her elbow on the divider, her fingers still interlaced with mine.

"Do you think our mums will be upset about us living together already?" She then asked. I shrugged.

"Maybe. If they are then they're allowed to be upset. But I don't want you moving out anytime soon. We just got out of the lease in your flat and I really don't want to start paying for that again." I said. Olivia nodded and turned to look at me.

"Am I a good roommate?" She asked seriously. I just chuckled and smiled at her.

"Of course. You're a much better cuddler than Harry." I joked, flashing her a wink. She smiled but held in any laughter. "Plus you do laundry more often than I ever did. You keep food in the refrigerator, and you clean up my messes. Granted you're just as messy as me, but somehow it's much cleaner than when I was on my own." I told her. I brought our hands up and kissed hers. "Olivia I love living with you." I assured her if there was any doubt. Olivia smiled.