Author's Note

Hello! This is my first time publishing a fanfic on wattpad I hope you like it!

If you don't like this ff please leave and find something you like. I don't want any hate on this.

This ff was written my friend and I so I didn't make this all by myself, both of our ideas are incorporated meaning she deserves the credit as well.

Also the title and cover are just temporary and I might change it if i find a better idea for them. Feel free to give me any suggestions.

Storytime

So basically last year my friend wanted to start writing an ff, make it on kinemaster and publish it on youtube and she told me about it and then we started making it together. She told me her ideas and I thought they were pretty cool so i started writing down into a notebook she gave me and let me tell you that was a bad idea. Cuz 1. I had really bad hand writing last year and 2. if i did it on a word document or something then she could've copy and pasted it into the ff. We didn't really think of that last year so we continued to torture ourselves by writing it down. It was mainly me writing it down and her editing it into an ff and we both came up with the ideas together and tbh I was so impressed at how good our ff making skills were. As time went by I kept writing pages and pages and my friend found it hard to and time consuming to make it on kinemaster so she kind of gave up on that and we just forgot about the ff. Then suddenly this year I was like.. wait..that was actually a pretty good ff and it shouldn't just go down the drain. My friend had the book at this point so i asked her to send me the pics of all the pages so that i could write it down and publish it. She sent them to me and I realised that i forgot how much i wrote.. so right now theres like 20-30 pages that she sent me and i finally got the time to write it down so here i am publishing this cringey ff on wattpad.

Also, I'm very sorry yoyo.. this book was meant to be given to you last year for your birthday but we never let you read it since we wanted to finish it first. 

I feel so bad cause i know your still waiting till this day to read this ff.

I hope you like it.

Note: My writing skills were and are still terrible and I'm really trying to make this book cringe-free and I'm really hoping this will be a cringe-free book.

On with the FF....