Chapter 2 Part 1

Park Jimin-

'I KNEW IT'

Jeon Jungkook-

'Double Trouble...-_-'

And Kim Taehyung

'...'

*Bell rings*

My mind went blank and my body went numb, all I could hear was my heart pounding hard against my chest.

3rd person pov

Taehyung turns around to face Y/N who was sitting directly behind him.

Taehyung: I'm looking forward to working with you Y/N

He said with a cute smile

*NO RESPONSE*

Taehyung: Hey.. Are you okay?

Y/N comes back to reality

Y/N pov

As I came back to reality I saw Taehyung's face inches away from mine. My mind wasn't functioning due to the sudden scene that just occurred.

I noticed Taehyung's mouth moving and I know he said something, but I just can't get my head around what he said. At this point my mind was about to explode and my mouth decided to babble some nonsense to make everything ten times worse.

Y/N: ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAD CONSTIPATION AND ACCIDENTALLY CLOGGED THE HOTEL TOILETS WHEN I WAS 12!

Taehyung freezes not knowing how to react to that. Not even a few seconds later he bursts out laughing while clutching his stomach at the pain forming in his abdomen.

My eyes widened after I realised what I said. My hands rose up towards my mouth and covered them instantaneously. 

Y/N: I'm so sorry. I have to go. Bye!

I quickly spit out while facing him and walking backwards while bowing multiple times. I turned to the door and ran out into the hallways at the speed of lightning. 

Once I made it into the hallways I slowed down knowing I was far away from him. I stopped to the side and started panting like a dog. My hands were resting on on my knees and my mind was occupied thinking the worst of possibilities.

'He probably thinks I'm psycho now. How am I meant to face him from now on. I wish I could I could transfer to another university, but none of the other ones have photography courses. Not like I would leave Taehyung and move anyways."

At this point I recovered from all that running and starting walking towards the canteen to meet Sohyun. As I was still deep in thought I felt my head bumping into a solid chest which smelt like....... Strawberries??

A/N: There's no particular reason why I'm only publishing one part of this chapter besides the fact that I'm lazy