Chapter 6

Baekhyun: About that...

There's something really big I need you to do...

Taehyung: Sure! What is it?

Baekhyun swung his bag forward and opened the zip to get out a white box.

Baekhyun: I need you to keep this 

He said handing me the white box.

Taehyung: Wooaaaww! This is fancy

Baekyun: It's just a necklace

Taehyung: But still.. Anyways, where do I keep it?

Baekhyun: Anywhere you want.. just keep it safe, and don't lose it. I wanna see it in one piece the

Taehyung: Yah! I'm not that clumsy that I would break it!

I said as I put the little box in the tiniest slit and zipped it up

Baekhyun: You'll be surprised...

Taehyung glared at Baekhyun as he walked off to his friends before Taehyung could attack him. Taehyung followed Baekhyun after a few moments of intense glaring.

3rd POV

Taehyung stomps back towards his friends as they are all talking and continues glaring at Baekhyun. Baekhyun notices that Taehyung is still mad so he tries to divert Taehyung.

Baekhyun: Did you practice for the basketball match today? It's first period right?

Taehyung: Yea....

He said looking everywhere but at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: Stop acting childish Taehyung

Taehyung: Ok...

He replied still avoiding eye contact

Baekhyun sighs and immediately after the bell rings.

Baekhyun: Well.. Good luck for the match

He spoke and turned around heading to the gym to get ready to watch the match

Taehyung: Thanks

He mumbled coldly dawdling the other direction towards the boys' bathroom.

 As Taehyung opened the door and was about to step into the change rooms a crowd of boys from behind pushed past him making him trip over his bag that was in font of him in his hands. 

He just gave them a nasty glare from behind and picked his bag up not bothered to put up with them. 

What he didn't realise is that the white box from his bag fell outside the change rooms.

He quickly changed and made his way to the gym where they other players already started their warm up.

A few minutes later the commentators announced the commencement of the game and all the players took their positions on the court.

(End of Flashback)

'Where the hell could it go!'

I screamed flustrated.

'Wait a second... What if.. Someone sToLe iT...'

My face grew into a shocked one just at the thought of a thief in our school.

'No. It can't be.. I'm just trying to get the blame off me when it was completely my fault'

I lost hope for finding it.

'Baekhyun was right.. I am clumsy. Should I tell him?'

'No..I shouldn't give up so easily, I'll keep looking....................later.. I'll just head to the cafeteria for now. I'M STTAAAAAAAARRVIINGGG!!'

...

No matter how hard I try to get my head off the box I couldn't help but come back to it. I started walking to the cafeteria, looking down at the floor miserably. Soon, I reached the doors of the cafeteria and looked up to find where Baekhyun was sitting when something else captured my attention. I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces like an antique china vase that fell from the top of a 10 storey apartment.

A/N:

I'm such a disappointment..