Preparation For Bunka-Sai (Festival)

Sans's P.O.V

As I cornered her and two of us were in an awkward position,  the door opened and it reveals a student.

"Guys-" She was cut off when she sees us two in an awkward position.

"Oh- did I- uh- nevermind- see you two later!" She sid and quickly ran away.

" Sans, what the hell? Now you're literally making yourself a pervert." I growled in annoyance and he chuckled.

"I'm sorry~" Sans sadly says with a cute tone and I chuckle.

"Fine." I say with a strict voice. He chuckles and hugs me and put his head in my shoulder.

I sighed and push him away.

"We'll not do that here, do we?" I say with a strict voice and he sighed.

"Fine..." He growled and I giggled.

We both stood up and walked to club.

"How was detention?~" Sayori asks with a wink.

"It was nothing much." I say as I looked at Sans who was putting both of his hands at the back of his head.

"Mhm." Sans agreed.

"Really? A word got out that two of you were caught in an awkward position. Plus, the whole campus heard of it in a blink of an eye." MC says with a light chuckle.

"R-really???" I ask with my face super red.

"Mhm.." Yuri says with a bright smile.

I blushed and Sans just chuckle. The awkward tension rose in the room as we thought about things that bothered our heads.

"Anywaysssss, its a bit weird for you to come to detention because your late! Plus, you need to mind your reputation you know!!!" Natsuki puffed and I giggled.

"Okay Mom.." I said sarcastically and she growled.

"I'M NOT A MOM!!!!" Natsuki shouts and I just chuckle.

"Aww geez, I'm just joking!" I say with a chuckle.

She puffed with anger then we all laughed.

"Well then, shall we start the club then?" I say with a smile.

"Yes!!" They all cheered.

-later-

After the club, all of them left except for Sans and me since were still fixing the club materials before we close up.

"Do you do this alone?" Sans asks as we fix the boxes.

"No not really, MC and one of us go to club room." I reply. We both chuckle and continue fixing the boxes.

After I lock the door and I turn around seeing Sans looking at me with  sad look as if he is begging for something.

"What is it?" I ask as I crossed my arms.

"Kiss." Sans ordered. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"No." I reply.

"Please?"

"No."

After hours of begging I finally kissed him for 2 seconds.

"That's a peck!" Sans growled in frustration.

I just chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Its a kiss, now let's go dog." I say and he rolled his eyes.

"Bork bork." Sans barked. I giggled and we walked away.