I remember and I'm coming (Sans P.O.V)

Sans's P.O.V (Dream)

I woke up and sigh. I look down and saw another me holding an echo flower. I was confused until I saw a blurry face.

"Oh no, how will I communicate with him now?" I hear a girl voice whisper. I can't see her properly and I was confused.

"So that's what you look like." The other me says. I look at her and looked back at him.

"I can't fricking see her dude what do you mean she's what she look like?" I complained.

"S-Sans?" The girl asks and I was hella confused.

Until..

"SANS WAKE UP ITS MORNING!" My brother called and I jolted up.

"What a weird dream." I told myself as I walked out of the door and went downstairs.

Paps put down Pasta.

"Uhhh, Pasta?" I ask.

"WELL, I HAD A DREAM ABOUT A BLURRY FACED WOMAN TALKING AND HELPED ME MAKE FOODS. BUT EVEN SO, ITS JUST A DREAM." Paps replied as he sat down and ate.

"Weird, we almost have the same dream. Not the cooking, but the girl was blurry like mine." I say then Undyne barge in.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I literally had the weird dream ever." Undyne replies as she scratch the back of her head. "You guys were there also so I thought you know." She says.

"Now thats weirder." I say.

"Uhh, I'm pretty sure its a coincidence. Lets just-"

*knock* *knock*

We all looked at the door and opened it. Seeing Alphys. (Ey, you know her?)

"Alphys! What are you doing here?" I asked shock.

"I'm just here to tell you something." Alphys said with a warm smile.

"What is it?" I ask. She walked towards me and sat down.

"Did you have a dream about this 'blurry' girl?" She asks.

"Uhh, yeah I do." I say.

"If you remember her clearly, please tell me. I have a solution." Alphys says with a smile.

I just smiled a bit then when she left I was confused.

"What just happened?" I ask and they both replied saying "idk."

-later- (he sleep now he dreamin')

I woke up again and was shocked to see a girl glitching.

She was looking down and I cannot see her face properly

"Miss?" I ask. She was crying until she looked at me and I was shocked.