1.0

* Thank you for all your support! I'm back with a new story! There WILL be NSFW chapters in the future! But let me warn you, it's not going to be what you think it is... You have been warned. *

Feeling tensed, Len often turned his head around to see who was behind him.

No one.

And that was the reason why the blonde was terrified.

No, it was not ghost. Believe it or not, but Len would totally prefer a ghost rather than in this situation.

Panting heavily, the blonde walked faster and faster, hoping to get somewhere safe soon.

Oh god... if someone could just help me right now...!!!

Len regretted spending too much time at the campus library; he should have gone back home before sunset.

But he found this fascinating book that he just couldn't stop reading, and eventually borrowing it from the library.

Holding the book tight against his chest, Len panted more and ran into an old temple.

The temple was quite big, there should be enough time for him to hide and wait until it was safe to go out again.

Len decided to hide behind a big statue; he pressed his fingers hard against the book and prayed.

"... Please help me."

"Are you the one who summoned me?"

Not expecting someone to be this near him, Len almost shouted out loud, only to be stopped by the man who shown up out of nowhere and covered the blonde's mouth with his hand.

"Quiet." The man with redhead remained calm; he observed Len from top to bottom. "... So you're the one..."

"W-What...?"

"You need my help, do you? That's why you summoned me."

"I don't even-"

Len stopped talking when the man pointed at the book Len was holding; the title was "Calling the Demons".

"I only got this book from the library because I thought the story was interesting..." It didn't take long before Len realized the situation. "Wait...! Are you telling me?!"

"This book is real; the story inside which teaches you how to summon demons? Those are also real." The man grinned. "Now, you have 3 wishes, just name whatever you want and I'll satisfy you."

"T-This is a joke, right?"

The redhead sighed. "Why must everyone question me every time?"