♡Eternal Love♡

"So what do you think

"So what do you think."
Fabian asked looking at his best friend nervously.

Hailey looked up from the item in the box, at Fabian. Poor guy. He was literally sweating.

"Umm. I guess it's okay."
She said her expression blank.

Gosh. She was a horrible friend. The ring was so beautiful. She knew that Stella would not be able to take off her eyes from it.

Fabian grew more nervous and worried. By Hailey's look, the ring was not the one for his girlfriend.
He wanted to make this perfect. He wanted to give her everything that she deserved which was the best of everything.

He started to pace in the floor of the jewelry shop. It took him a lot of time to choose the ring that was in Hailey's hand. He made sure that it was perfect for Stella.

Seeing how more nervous and anxious Fabian was growing, she decided to take him out of his misery.

"Fabian, relax. I was just joking. Stella will love the ring."

Fabian stopped and looked at her.He saw the smile on her face and the mischief in his eyes. He then glared at the young lady as he approached her.

"That was not nice."
He said taking the ring from her and putting it in its box.
"It took me weeks to find this ring and then you play this joke on me."
He continued now pouting at her.

Laughing, Hailey pinched his cheeks affectionately.
"That's payback."
She winked at him a playful grin on her face.

"I thought we were over that."

"We definitely are. But it does not hurt to play jokes on my best friends. Now let's get going. The other two will wonder where we are."

It was true. She did forgive them for going behind her back and telling Nate about her past.

It was ten o'clock and they were supposed to be at the office. But Fabian being Fabian was too eager to collect the ring and show it to Hailey.

"Yeah. We should go. Stella has already called me three times and messaged me twice. I told her that we were running an errand."

"Okay. That works."

Back at the office, the duo made their way to the top floor and got back to work immediately. An hour before lunch, Hailey had a meeting with the Heads of the various departments. Fabian's presence being necessary as he was Hailey's assistant.

Meanwhile, Stella made her way to the top floor to meet her boyfriend. She was really craving for some chocolate which she knew Fabian had in his office table drawer. Once upstairs, she was surprised not to see him at his desk. Just then, one of the editors saw her.

"Hey Stella. How are you."

"Hey Liz, I am doing good."

Guessing that she was looking for Fabian, Liz informed her that he was with Hailey in a meeting. Thanking her and after Liz left, Stella went to the front of Fabian's desk and opened the first drawer in which she found several bars of chocolate. One of the similarities the couple had was a sweet tooth and the love for chocolate.